• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HAVOC!!! HELP!!!

J

je331807

I am looking to take havoc...Can someone please help me on how to take this supplement, and how to take the estrogen blockers and the final pill?? Please give me names of the other pills and exactly when and how to take them. Go into detail, because I have no idea. Also, what other supplements should I take. Any info on any of this, please help!!!

thanks

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Research, go to google and type in Steroid safety, then PCT, and research this for about a week reading about 10 articles a day. also read the back of the bottles and compare with research notes.

Someone more kinder may respond with what you are directly looking for.

P.S. Read through older threads we beleive have talked about Havoc numerous times now.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Any chance you can share some details about yourself? so we can get abetter idea about things, then we can go forward from there.

Age;
Stats;

J

je331807

I am 20 years old, and pretty big already. I play football in college. I weigh about 215-220 and play OLB. My body fat is less than 10% right now. I am looking for something so after this season I can get huge and still maintain speed. I have a pretty good work ethic. I base my life around this stuff. Great diet, and work ethic. I also do a ton of speed training. I was told havoc is the way to go, but I want to know exactly how to take it before I start on it. I know estrogen blocking pills are needed but I do not know when, in relationship to the cycle of havoc, to take them, and/or how to take them. I also heard that anther type of pill is needed to bring the users testosterone levels back down to normal. I was looking today and saw a supplement called Epistane. I am not sure if this is what I am looking for or not. Any info or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes proper PCT is needed following the havoc cycle....must guys on here will recommend Novadex as your PCT. The real deal not the OTC from gaspari.

My avi wins driddz :D

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How to take Havoc:
I would recommend starting with 30mg a day for the first week, then go up to 40mg a week till finished. If you want to get another bottle to finish the cycle you can, or you can just use one.

For PCT I would recommend a proper and real SERM like Nolvadex and Chlomid.
For Nolvadex:
Day 1 - 100mg
Following 10 days - 60mg
Following 10 days - 40mg

For Clomid:
Day 1 - 300mg
Following 10 days - 100 mg
Following 10 days - 50 mg

Both have a relatively long half life, so a once a day dose is all that is needed.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just got done playing college football too, just to give you a little insight. If your doing your speed training and your gonna take Havoc, your gonna need to stock up on Taurine. Any prohoromone wise for an athlete doing speed training would need to do this because you will get back pumps/cramps like a bitch and they will get so bad you wont be able to keep running if your not taking in enough taurine and water.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

For Havoc I would be running Cycle Support 10-14 days before the cycle and during the Cycle. For pct I would run Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with a test booster like Stoked. Good luck bro.

U

unvryan

For Havoc I would be running Cycle Support 10-14 days before the cycle and during the Cycle. For pct I would run Nolva 20/20/10/10 along with a test booster like Stoked. Good luck bro.

Do you start the test booster when you start the nolva? I have read a lot logs where people start weeks later on the test booster.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I usually recommend starting the Stoked in the 3rd week of pct and run for 4 weeks. It will help with estro reduction plus it is a great antioxidant.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
U

unvryan

got it, and thank you for the help. question though, why the 3rd week? would it hurt to start sooner? just curious. I also have tamoxifen for pct that i will start immediately after cycle.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

got it, and thank you for the help. question though, why the 3rd week? would it hurt to start sooner? just curious. I also have tamoxifen for pct that i will start immediately after cycle.

It would not hurt but would be better used starting the 3rd week to help with any estro rebound. Start the nolva the day after your last steriod dose. Most dose the nolva at night.

A

airforcechief11

I know I'm going to sound like a fuctard when I ask this although I've never actually used the real shit but does Nolva need to be injected??

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know I'm going to sound like a fuctard when I ask this although I've never actually used the real shit but does Nolva need to be injected??

No, it is taken orally. You can get an oral syringe to make sure the dosage is measured accurately

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Or an infant medicine dropper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Orally at night with a oral syringe and it tastes like shit.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the tamox from cemstore tastes like peppermint.. just slam it down with some orange juice :)