• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PHIL HEATH AND FLEX WHEELER - INCREDIBLE SIMILARITIES

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

Worst? No way.

I prefer Flex. First of all Flex has waaaaay better midsection and is better balanced muscular vise. Phil has better calves but that's pretty much it. But when it comes to conditioning Phil takes it hands down.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm working very hard so that I can fulfill my potential on and off the stage. Flex is just amazing and I am grateful to many for comparing me to what I think is the best aesthetic bber of our time. My career has been based on wanting to look like Flex-Levrone-Ray, which I feel is an unbeatable combination for me. Ronnie of course is the man, but since I don't posses the same structure, I tend to go toward these other guys. What this does for me, is keep me more accountable for my actions as many people are watching my every move. I enjoy all that encompasses my career in bodybuilding as it is awesome to have the opportunity to do what I do. Its funny because Hany told me that going into the Olympia that he wanted to emulate Flex's look. Now, before anyone goes WTF, all he meant was for me to be full, separated and shredded like never before which I think we nailed it for sure. Now, we've gotta surpass that physique (myself '08) next year so that I can put myself in the best position to get top 3 again. Who knows, with an offseason I just, well let's just say, I might do better than expected haha!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thx for the update Phil. Keep on pushing towards your dreams!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm working very hard so that I can fulfill my potential on and off the stage. Flex is just amazing and I am grateful to many for comparing me to what I think is the best aesthetic bber of our time. My career has been based on wanting to look like Flex-Levrone-Ray, which I feel is an unbeatable combination for me. Ronnie of course is the man, but since I don't posses the same structure, I tend to go toward these other guys. What this does for me, is keep me more accountable for my actions as many people are watching my every move. I enjoy all that encompasses my career in bodybuilding as it is awesome to have the opportunity to do what I do. Its funny because Hany told me that going into the Olympia that he wanted to emulate Flex's look. Now, before anyone goes WTF, all he meant was for me to be full, separated and shredded like never before which I think we nailed it for sure. Now, we've gotta surpass that physique (myself '08) next year so that I can put myself in the best position to get top 3 again. Who knows, with an offseason I just, well let's just say, I might do better than expected haha!
nice to hear from you phil !!!
2009 OLYMPIA is going to be awesome !!! good luck bro :xyxthumbs: