• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MuscleMecca Training partner - Your pick

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I agree with Duality on this one, if your training partner is bigger or stronger, you'll have more motivation, and you're gonna push yourself to your limits every workout just to be as strong/big as he is imo. With that said a training partner from mecca that i'd train with, would def be JB, Tunnen, Nissen (the golden trio :ughnoes:), and a few others as well like Duality & Braaq, or BGL/Bulky.

big barry

big barry

I dont know, would anybody want to train with me ?, i live in England so it would take some time to get back and fourth to train, ha ha

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^ Come train with me, I live in Manchester in England, it's not as far as the US lol

I was actually going to make a thread exactly like this.

Bulkboy would be my choice off the mecca. Were very similar strength levels which would push us in our training, we train low volume, same age, natural and he has a fantastic physique that I am trying to beat. So if I ever trained with him, in all honesty, itd be fucking crazy. my motivation and training intensty is already pretty crazy but with having someone thats just like me, would make me go further and that would make my training progress.

There are many others i'd like to train with aswell.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Theres a couple

Tunen/JB/Nissen - Would be fun and id get fucked up at the same time.
Dryden - Would be great to train with, motivated and dedicated.
Lioncub - Someone to push me and have fun with.

There are shitloads of people on here id love to train with... these are just a couple. I would love to do a 'world tour' and train along the way with as many of you fuckers as i could :D

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Come train with me, I live in Manchester in England, it's not as far as the US lol

I was actually going to make a thread exactly like this.

Bulkboy would be my choice off the mecca. Were very similar strength levels which would push us in our training, we train low volume, same age, natural and he has a fantastic physique that I am trying to beat. So if I ever trained with him, in all honesty, itd be fucking crazy. my motivation and training intensty is already pretty crazy but with having someone thats just like me, would make me go further and that would make my training progress.

There are many others i'd like to train with aswell.

You and Bulky would not workout as training partners, he does tons of volume and you prefer HIT... :wutyousay: Just pointing that out.

I would keep Duality as my partner but would like to train with Lionheart, Turkish, BGL and I would like to try a session or two with Tunen and JB

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Training with Blake would keep me motivated ,actually trying to reach impossible->his strenght levels.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Training with Blake would keep me motivated ,actually trying to reach impossible->his strenght levels.

Not true, he wasn't at first but Duality is damn close even at the age of 20. I work wonders :gaygay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Braaq, Bulkboy has lowered his approach dramatically, check his log out buddy. He trains Max ot now.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Q80...
Rocky, Cardu, Tim, Banshee, Evo (is he still training, Rocky?), Dridd, IS, Line, Bulky...

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Guns Lance, that is all.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nobody wants to train with me, I see how it is. cunts.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ u dont look to nice :keke:

:io:

MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Lionheart, PV, Mikew, Big_guns_Lance, Big-Z, Quadzilla, El(squat)Freako