• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New York Man trampled and killed on Black Friday.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
While I do think the store should have formed a line I really don't think the full blame is on Wal-Mart. Either way, the Best Buy in my area was pretty smart in that they had 2 officers at the front door who would let roughly 20 people in, hold the line for several seconds, let 20 people in, etc, etc.

It's very hard to decide whether or not the people who ran over the guy should be held accountable. I'm just looking at it from a court perspective...

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's very hard to decide whether or not the people who ran over the guy should be held accountable. I'm just looking at it from a court perspective...

Ditto, Wal-Mart cannot "legally" be held accountable morally however they can.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Its not that hard. The people who knocked the doors in performed a careless action which led to the death of a person. This is no different than a drunk driver killing someone. The drunk driver didn't intend on that outcome, but that's what came out of their poor judgment.

Wal-Mart should be held somewhat accountable for not making sure that the safety of the public and employee's was properly ensured. However the primary blame for this is on the people who knocked in the doors. To absolve these people of responsibility for this is to tell people that you need not worry about your actions.