• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A Day with a Pro Bodybuilder - Your Pick

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would pick kevin levrone, so we can hit some shoulders !!!
and maybe some triceps :xyxthumbs:

You never seem to let me down, as your avatars are always on point, thank you.

I'd pick Arnold, but also Tom Platz and Ronnie as I know these two guys worked extremely hard and also had the mindset of champion.

Who knows, maybe there will be a special 'contest' for a lucky person to actually hang with their favorite pro soon.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You never seem to let me down, as your avatars are always on point, thank you.

I'd pick Arnold, but also Tom Platz and Ronnie as I know these two guys worked extremely hard and also had the mindset of champion.

Who knows, maybe there will be a special 'contest' for a lucky person to actually hang with their favorite pro soon.

Contest doesn't seem like a bad idea ! :xmashsughrun3:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd definitely pick Heath because he's always come across as an awesome guy both here on the site as well as in any videos or interviews we've seen of him.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yates,

He was the Mr 'O' when I first got into training properly and his physique and training were my incentive, and I'd love to train with someone with that intensity.

As the others have said it would have to be a back workout.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wouldn´t wanna train with a dull guy like ronnie or jay:xmasrofl:, my pick is lee priest

training legs
why- lee is a funny guy and amazing personality, i think i would have a lot of fun and even learn something. also it would be amzing to work as hard as he does with his crazy 30+ sets also we could have some pizza and ice cream and cake after the training session Lulz:xmaskekegay::xmaskekegay:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
legs with ronnie. or a back day with deadlifts with ronnie. i probably wouldn't even be able to train i'd be so in awe.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Marcus Ruhl, I'd train shoulders with him.

BigNasty99

BigNasty99

ronnie without a doubt. Back and biceps session all the way!!!!!!!!

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would pick Branch to give some hell to my legs.santasmile

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Yates. My idol and I follow his training approach. Would have to train back and legs. Also would love to see those calves of his on the calf raise.