• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2008 MM Awards HQ

P

Pain

VIP
I've never noticed Line sucking up to anyone.

/sucking up to line.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
So people are annoyed by Braaq and Duality's constant bickering yet they're entertained by it at the same time? wat

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So people are annoyed by Braaq and Duality's constant bickering yet they're entertained by it at the same time? wat

and Duality is annoying and most improved? If he keeps on improving he might win member of 2009? Go Duality!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

lol. you're just saying what everyone else already knows. they just won't say it.

Originally posted by sexnews
and Duality is annoying and most improved? If he keeps on improving he might win member of 2009? Go Duality!

:headbang: hell ya

when i become ruler of the world, your death shall be quick and painless

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We wont hold our breath :spy:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It is because Braaq/Blake > all

So of course someone as petty arguing with me is entertaining at best.... :bitelip:

:rofl3:

jk, that is quite the anomally isn't it?