• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2008 MM Awards - Most Annoying Member

Who was the Biggest Nuisance in 2008?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
i was told to speak my mind, and i did. respectfully. i find alot of the posts alot of members make that are sarcastic as disrespectful but i dont pay any kind.

i was told speak your mind, and dont take anything said on here to the heart. its the internet who cares? right? i dont take anything to the heart but continuing a stupid arguement then saying i started it again its bullshit. its very childish if you ask me. i have no problem calling it as i see it, like tim doesnt have a problem calling my stories bullshit.
It is possible to speak your mind without swearing so much at members or being so abrasive in your wording. This is my point. Take it as you will.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is possible to speak your mind without swearing so much at members or being so abrasive in your wording. This is my point. Take it as you will.

i know what you mean the whole "pulling out your pussy" thing, idk thats just how i talk to people. usually no one takes it serious they just laugh. sorry if it offends you.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know what you mean the whole "pulling out your pussy" thing, idk thats just how i talk to people. usually no one takes it serious they just laugh. sorry if it offends you.

i kind of picked up on that after speaking with you some and then learning you were a marine. just don't talk with people who get you going and i'm sure they'll do the same.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Little offends me and this certainly doesn't either. It just gives your post a different sounding slant than you probably intend it to be read. I curse a lot in person. I don't do it as much here because it's harder for a reader to infer context when not hearing me say it. That's all.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Little offends me and this certainly doesn't either. It just gives your post a different sounding slant than you probably intend it to be read. I curse a lot in person. I don't do it as much here because it's harder for a reader to infer context when not hearing me say it. That's all.

i get you. thats just how im used to talking. civilians, internet, technology, forums this is all new to me believe it or not. its kinda hard to change who i am, but i understand you completely. maybe we should of had this talk a long time ago and i would probably still been VIP hahaha. ill try to tone it down a bit.

but Tim needs to get over it, i apologized to him. and he continues. im not the only one who needs a talk dude.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i kind of picked up on that after speaking with you some and then learning you were a marine. just don't talk with people who get you going and i'm sure they'll do the same.

lol yea dude, i noticed alot of people on the internet "sugar coat" the way they say shit, im straight foward and tell you as it is. thats just how i was raised, and i guess being in the military help some. and now i notice that could be offensive, and annoying haha. too bad i didnt win!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
91polarbearfacepalm_nomdeprun-1.jpg

Also, congrats to Jase on the last minute victory! :p

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Please continue Your thank you speech Jase :spy:

MuscleMecca Crew