• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2008 MM Awards - Most Helpful Member

Who has been most helpful in all areas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the creator for me, i think its weird not more people are voting for him, hes very knowledgeable and helps out alot of members in the training and nutrition section.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's harsh Blake, even if its meant to be a joke (and i know you were joking), its not nice imo, because with those 2 smileys is like you're saying that DriDDeRz is not deserving to be mentioned in that list right? at least that's what i understand from them. Initially my vote was for IS, but now i'll go for D, cus like IS said in another thread..every member is helping in his way:

and this one applies successfull in DriDDeRz's case.

:rolleyes:

I am going to give my vote to KM, because I know how much he did help before his injury. But IS, tim and Creator are very deserving as well. It is clear tim is going to win though, but KM deserves some more support and recognition.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
the only reason i didn't put KM in my consideration is the fact he hasn't been very active at all since his injury. i don't know if that inactivity has anything to actually do with the injury itself, but i think it should go to a member that's a little more active.
Dude, he almost lost his finger...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim has helped MM in all aspects, but D has been my personal helper in everything, plus he is sexier than tim....unless ur willing to prove me otherwise tim, by sending me nudes :gaygay:

BTW, i voted D :)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
the creator for me, i think its weird not more people are voting for him, hes very knowledgeable and helps out alot of members in the training and nutrition section.

I subscribe.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:food-snacking:

Thanks for all the support fellas! Theres a lot of helpful members around here!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim has helped MM in all aspects, but D has been my personal helper in everything, plus he is sexier than tim....unless ur willing to prove me otherwise tim, by sending me nudes :gaygay:

BTW, i voted D :)

Well I do have a bigger penis. But Dridz does beat me for sexy, I just don't own enough g-strings. :chesty:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks to everyone who voted, especially those who thought I was worthy.

I think the short list shows just how many people are trying to make this forum more than just another BBing forum.