• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2008 MM Awards - Most Improved Poster

Who has bettered themselves the most as a forum member?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only one on the list that fits the description is Duality....

Yeah... all the other members were solid contributors all along..... how can I phrase this delicately... their ceiling for improvement was much lower than Duality's.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah... all the other members were solid contributors all along..... how can I phrase this delicately... their ceiling for improvement was much lower than Duality's.

i've really only changed in how i pick my battles, but my approach towards posting is still the same. i said this before but i think other members don't antagonize/make snide remarks like they used to that i wouldn't tolerate. i still wouldn't, and i think in some regards other members have improved as well and i followed suit.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i've really only changed in how i pick my battles, but my approach towards posting is still the same. i said this before but i think other members don't antagonize/make snide remarks like they used to that i wouldn't tolerate. i still wouldn't, and i think in some regards other members have improved as well and i followed suit.

are you lobbying to "not" win the award? :icon_ninja:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are you lobbying to "not" win the award? :icon_ninja:

well like i said i have improved in where i pick my battles and not taking things so seriously. but a lot of the times when i flew off the handle and you went back and read what others said it wasn't just me being irrational. Example 1A: the Prop 8 thread.

do i think i deserve this award? well, this is the only thing i've ever voted for myself on so.......

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
pretty sure as far as i can remember. did i vote for myself on something else that i'm forgetting? (serious question)

I think I saw some members talk about that some time ago, nothing Im sure about though

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I saw some members talk about that some time ago, nothing Im sure about though

oh wait i think i know what you're talking about.

Glute isn't me! i don't even know the password to that account.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im probably on the wrong page here but didnt you vote for your self as most annoying member?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow you're really on the wrong page. i voted for fuckheadracing.

it was something else then. oh no never mind it was hypo that said "i vote myself" sorry haha

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh wait i think i know what you're talking about.

Glute isn't me! i don't even know the password to that account.

Correct, it isn't you tho its your brother,
but correct me if im wrong, didn't you at one stage during your bann
You logged into your brothers account and made a thread about your contest picture on how you should of placed 1st then almost got your brothers account banned :bitelip:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You logged into your brothers account and made a thread about your contest picture on how you should of placed 1st then almost got your brothers account banned :bitelip:

that account did get banned. i remember that day it was kind of funny tho haha.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

you act like this is a secret. my brother logged on and then i posted the pictures from his account since mine was banned. not very hard to follow. i even stated that in the thread.

and i gave the picture because some members wanted me to give them a picture so they could judge for themselves on whether or not i deserved my placing. i feel i should have got first so i gave a pic so others could judge.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you act like this is a secret. my brother logged on and then i posted the pictures from his account since mine was banned. not very hard to follow. i even stated that in the thread.

and i gave the picture because some members wanted me to give them a picture so they could judge for themselves on whether or not i deserved my placing. i feel i should have got first so i gave a pic so others could judge.

I shouldnt of even bothered... you get so defensive at everything.

i didnt need to hear the whole story :49:
:doh:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

your avi=fail. ive been seeing the same picture for like a week. so much for "a new avi everyday"

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:49:

well maybe you shouldn't put the little rolling eye smiley like you caught me in a lie if you don't want me to elaborate there buddy :bitelip:

you asked. i explained.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didnt even know i was nominated haha...thanx Max for the vote!

Duality does deserve this award!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks to everyone who voted for me!