• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Former President George W. Bush

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.... explain how Bush has been a good president, plz...

Well he...... nvm, well he never..... wait no...... he started.... wait that is bad.... yup I am still figuring this out too. I have respect for the man, but I do not think he did a good job as president. He stuck to his guns, and that is respectable, however he did it to decisions that drove the country under in many ways.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.... explain how Bush has been a good president, plz...

Good president = didn't do anything (caveat: important)
Bad president = did something

Of course, not that I actually think he made all the right calls on things, but he was being lead around by a subversive bunch. Progressive leaders tend to be really unpopular (worse than Bush) because it brings about actual change.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good president = didn't do anything (caveat: important)
Bad president = did something

Of course, not that I actually think he made all the right calls on things, but he was being lead around by a subversive bunch. Progressive leaders tend to be really unpopular (worse than Bush) because it brings about actual change.

tim beat me to it, bush is largely the not-as-deserving-as-people-make-him-out-to-be scapegoat of the last 4 years (in honesty the first 4 weren't that terrible from an american prosperity standpoint) he has been lead by some less than intelligent "intelligence" and has done a decent job as a leader despite his enormous disapproval rating. for the man's entire legacy to be defined by the iraq war is only half fair. yes, he stuck to his guns, but when you're wrong, you're wrong, and you need to save the lives of americans and do what's best for this nation financially and rectify your error. but again, though he is the commander in chief, he is not entirely responsible for the invasion of iraq and had it not been for this, he would be leaving office with peoples' opinions of him being quite different.

and something did need to be done after 9/11, just not in iraq. more than anything to send a message to the rest of the islamic world, you don't fuck with us.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well he...... nvm, well he never..... wait no...... he started.... wait that is bad.... yup I am still figuring this out too. I have respect for the man, but I do not think he did a good job as president. He stuck to his guns, and that is respectable, however he did it to decisions that drove the country under in many ways.

That's all im trying to say

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bush,. heh. every year as president ..he got worse...
seems like his mind just deteriorated overtime.

Kanav

Kanav

People become afraid, patriotic and turn to someone to lead them during times of turmoil. Look at all the excitement hoping that Obama can fix the economy. Nobody knows what he's going to do, but they're optimistic that he's going to lead, and will do something for the better.

why do you reckon that people didnt learn from their previous mistake of putting THAT much faith in the president? :doh:

Its like watching the fiasco repeat itself time and time again, like fucking clockwork.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do you reckon that people didnt learn from their previous mistake of putting THAT much faith in the president? :doh:

Its like watching the fiasco repeat itself time and time again, like fucking clockwork.

People like to feel secure, and like the feeling of "hope", that someone else will lead and do things for them.

I can't remember the exact quote, but one figure from the time of the founders mentioned that eventually, democracy becomes a tyranny of the majority, while the elected leaders are those who promise the most...

So true.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Which war since the Korean War has been constitutional? Also, the Constitution is very flexible and the "meaning" or interpretation of it can change with certain presidential actions. This has occurred numerous times in our history. He is the commander and chief meaning him waging the war, and congress granted the money. All in all, the war was started legally. The underlying reasons that we discovered, well that should be treated as an illegal act.

I haven't said I've supported the acts of former Presidents. With the Check's and Balances I'm pretty sure going to war was not completely up to Bush but he and his administration got around it and Congress pretty much supports anything their buddies want in D.C.

Just a question; How can anyone respect a man who has set actions in motion that have killed possibly millions of innocent civilians, thousands of troops, burned the economy, violated personal freedoms and completely p*ssed on the Constitution?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I haven't said I've supported the acts of former Presidents. With the Check's and Balances I'm pretty sure going to war was not completely up to Bush but he and his administration got around it and Congress pretty much supports anything their buddies want in D.C.

Just a question; How can anyone respect a man who has set actions in motion that have killed possibly millions of innocent civilians, thousands of troops, burned the economy, violated personal freedoms and completely p*ssed on the Constitution?

Good question, but apparently that is something rather new. People respected the hell out of FDR, Lincoln, etc. It is now that more immediate effects and the realistic vision of war since Vietnam that has changed the mindset for the majority of people especially in this country.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TJ said:

Can you really name one president ...who didn't wear a white wig that didn't piss on the consititution in one form or another we had Truman the man dropped a fucking nuke actually ahem correction 2 nukes., Lincoln freed slaves and lead the nation into civil war, Andrew Jackson..... to numerous, Clinton well he just caught blowjobs good for him. Bush Sr. Went to war on two operations against the middle east.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hope his son runs for president in 4/8 years
flag-smiley-7376.gif

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think had Bush cought Osama, he wouldn't have been rated the worst prez ever. Maybe Obama will manage to do it?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think had Bush cought Osama, he wouldn't have been rated the worst prez ever. Maybe Obama will manage to do it?

Ill do it. ill learn their language and blend in with their culture and find him and destroy him.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
umm, link?

He's had kidney failure for close to a decade. Without dialysis equipment, which needs to be performed on a pretty well daily/e.o.d basis, for like 6 hours at a time, he will only last a couple of days.

Where is he going to get the equipment and care for this while hiding out in a remote area?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's had kidney failure for close to a decade. Without dialysis equipment, which needs to be performed on a pretty well daily/e.o.d basis, for like 6 hours at a time, he will only last a couple of days.

Where is he going to get the equipment and care for this while hiding out in a remote area?

The guy has millions upon millions of dollars and thousands willing to do his bidding im sure he'd find a way.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i follow and agree as it only takes a basic understanding of kidney function and common sense to come to this conclusion.

but....how come no one else ever brings this up? if he were likely dead don't you think we'd hear about it more? it seems like the US sure thinks he's alive as does obama.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i follow and agree as it only takes a basic understanding of kidney function and common sense to come to this conclusion.

but....how come no one else ever brings this up? if he were likely dead don't you think we'd hear about it more? it seems like the US sure thinks he's alive as does obama.

The same government that says these two are the same people? You don't need to be a "conspiracy theorist" to see something is up with this.

bin_laden_20042007_2.jpg

Edit: apparently Bin Laden got bored during one of his dialysis sessions for the week in the mountains of Afghanistan/Pakistan, and decided to dye his beard.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The same government that says these two are the same people? You don't need to be a "conspiracy theorist" to see something is up with this.

Edit: apparently Bin Laden got bored during one of his dialysis sessions for the week in the mountains of Afghanistan/Pakistan, and decided to dye his beard.

the 2007 one looks ugly as fuck haha!

not that the other one looks good or anything. :carduindisgise