• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

More good news for the Middle East?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SZ as long as you live in a free, democratic country where the women aren't oppressed, where you can pretty much do and say as you please and Islam hasn't taken over yet then...I say your country wins! Congrats!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fair post, SZ, my apologies for the jabs, I just take serious offense at the "win" part of it. It came across as incredibly arrogant, and carefree, especially your first post.

And I do rejoice my country is a bad ass would wouldn't. It's doesn't mean I support it's fights. It's like to have a friend who can fight very well it's good to hang out with him cause you are safe when you are with him, but sometimes he bullies people and you don't like it but you're still glad he can protect you, you're still glad he's a bad ass.

Which is a fair way to put it, and a different tone than you initially did. It seemed like with the above example, you'd be proud of having a friend who goes around looking to bully people. I believe in a strong national defense, which America DOES have..... there is absolutely no need for them to do what they do around the world.

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

SZ as long as you live in a free, democratic country where the women aren't oppressed, where you can pretty much do and say as you please and Islam hasn't taken over yet then...I say your country wins! Congrats!
i think you don't know shit about islam.do you think women aren't opressed in america?youre wrong my friend.just take a look at the media and you will see that women are used like sexual objects to sell merchandise.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Which is a fair way to put it, and a different tone than you initially did. It seemed like with the above example, you'd be proud of having a friend who goes around looking to bully people. I believe in a strong national defense, which America DOES have..... there is absolutely no need for them to do what they do around the world.

Not so much as proud but i'd feel safe with him, even for his malicious behavior.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not so much as proud but i'd feel safe with him, even for his malicious behavior.

Which is fine, but isn't it enough knowing you'd be safe with him regardless? Wouldn't you rather have an honest friend who treats everyone well, is respected by everyone around, yet if someone was stupid enough to mess with him/you, they'd get destroyed?

I sure would, rather than a bully who goes around fighting everyone (or causing fights), which over time is only wearing him down, making him weaker, and making everyone hate him.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh yea absolutely, Ironslave but until that friend or "nation" comes where it is both peaceful, respected, and feared as a ..possible enemy of course I would hands down but I am stuck with this guy until then lol.

And since history repeats it self I see one of 3 things that is going to happen to America.

1. It will stops it's current course and focus on national security from inside the nation, pull back froces from the middle east and refocus on the rest of the world. and work on it's economy and eventually rebuild it's self to former glory.

2. America through it's own doing will regress to becoming another country rather than superpower and forcing it self to aid another country in it's development to become a superpower.

3. America will piss off another superpower ad erupt into great war, America will go on the offensive and quickly find it cannot afford to fight a long war with another superpower and be froced to sign a treaty that will for all intents and purposes render it's marketing null and be forced to pay reperations to the countries it invaded.

But I cannot see America completely collasping it's too large for a collaspe such as that.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh yea absolutely, Ironslave but until that friend or "nation" comes where it is both peaceful, respected, and feared as a ..possible enemy of course I would hands down but I am stuck with this guy until then lol.

Dude, if I'm walking down the street with Fedor Emelianenko, I'm feeling pretty safe (let's not nitpick and talk about someone having weapons or something else). Fedor doesn't need to go around looking for fights, everyone knows how tough he is and if they mess with him, there will be trouble. Those who do mess with him, will seriously regret it.

And since history repeats it self I see one of 3 things that is going to happen to America.

1. It will stops it's current course and focus on national security from inside the nation, pull back froces from the middle east and refocus on the rest of the world. and work on it's economy and eventually rebuild it's self to former glory.

This is what SHOULD be done, but it won't be.

2. America through it's own doing will regress to becoming another country rather than superpower and forcing it self to aid another country in it's development to become a superpower.

Most likely.

3. America will piss off another superpower ad erupt into great war, America will go on the offensive and quickly find it cannot afford to fight a long war with another superpower and be froced to sign a treaty that will for all intents and purposes render it's marketing null and be forced to pay reperations to the countries it invaded.

I don't think this will be tolerated in the age of the internet today.

But I cannot see America completely collasping it's too large for a collaspe such as that.

The Soviets collapsed, they weren't "too big to fail", and America isn't either.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Soviets collapsed, they weren't "too big to fail", and America isn't either.

I agree with all of the following except this, Soviet faield due to it's own infastructure design. I was completely government controlled or nationalized a better term.

And when attempting into "peaceful compatibility" witht he rest of the world it's war based economy failed miserably. Much like the Persians whose economic growth was based on constant pillaging and plunder off the backs of slave armies. When the pillaging stopped or ceased so did it's economic growth resulting in it's downfall. Communism was oen of those things that looked awesome in theory but just didn't work out.