• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2 Big Brubbahs trying to get "Skinny" (2009 11 Weeks Out)

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm blown away by your progress Derek. Your quads blew up!

I moved this to the main discussion temporarily so these two monsters receive more replies.

P

PiC

is shutupandsquat natural? dont shoot me because i am asking but those zits or whatever u call em in english cuz i am from europe are suspicious.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice pics bro.:xyxthumbs:you both look amazing, keep up the good work.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
you look amazing! great work!

would like to see a log of both!

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

U go to sru??

no, i went to penn state but ive seen you compete a couple times. i know your uncle dave from bally's , he helped me a bit with my prep for a show i did back in april.my name is jason i was the director of personal training there, he would remember me.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no, i went to penn state but ive seen you compete a couple times. i know your uncle dave from bally's , he helped me a bit with my prep for a show i did back in april.my name is jason i was the director of personal training there, he would remember me.
:49:

I love how you know so much about him, yet he still has no clue who you are.

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AWESOME, MAN!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shutupandsquat you have a great back as well as those quads!

Are you and Turk doing the same show?

Any pics from under the bar?

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

:49:

I love how you know so much about him, yet he still has no clue who you are.

well i never actually met him so that would make sense. i just recognized him from seeing him compete, and his uncle talking about him alot.
its not like i know his life story and stalk him.

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

well i never actually met him so that would make sense. i just recognized him from seeing him compete, and his uncle talking about him alot.
its not like i know his life story and stalk him.

haha ill ask my uncle about you man... thank for the posts

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

I'm blown away by your progress Derek. Your quads blew up!

I moved this to the main discussion temporarily so these two monsters receive more replies.

Thank you joey....u gotta get down here and train with us

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

is shutupandsquat natural? dont shoot me because i am asking but those zits or whatever u call em in english cuz i am from europe are suspicious.

Most of those are freckles or moles...pretty sure everyone who trains as hard and sweats as much as i do is gonna have some zits on their back....how bout a comment like nice work or this looks good but you u could use some improvements here.... good luck with the investigation tho:borat:

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

shutupandsquat you have a great back as well as those quads!

Are you and Turk doing the same show?

Any pics from under the bar?

thanks bro... ya we are doing the same show... U mean pics of us lifting?? no we dont have any but if flex comes to train one weekend maybe he can take some

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most of those are freckles or moles...pretty sure everyone who trains as hard and sweats as much as i do is gonna have some zits on their back....

ya, when you sweat more, you get more zits. I get more during the summer. Just because he has zits, doesn't mean he's not natural by any means. I know guys juiced out of their heads and don't even have one zit.

P

PiC

Most of those are freckles or moles...pretty sure everyone who trains as hard and sweats as much as i do is gonna have some zits on their back....how bout a comment like nice work or this looks good but you u could use some improvements here.... good luck with the investigation tho:borat:

i dont wanna investigate.as i said i just ask i did not afirm anything. and how about not telling me what to post oki? its a free country/world.anyways i dont have any problem in admiting that u guys are pretty huge but u need some improvements as anyone does.good luck with ur diet and training.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys are looking good.Best of luck!:thumbsup2:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like Dridz has quad wobble competition!, lol.
awesome legs shutupnsquat!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i asked b4 what contest you guys were doing and i meant if it was a tested or non tested site, u both look really good