• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2 Big Brubbahs trying to get "Skinny" (2009 11 Weeks Out)

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Well unless you had something else in mind :gaygay:

:rofl3:

Just after hearing Flex's foot story it would be great to see some training pics.

hah just thought id ask.... ill try to have flex get some pics of turk and i with 405 on the bench

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hah just thought id ask.... ill try to have flex get some pics of turk and i with 405 on the bench

Ha, I highly doubt Turk will attempt 405 again until after the show.

As shutupnsquat already knows, he's been having some problems with his left pec.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont wanna investigate.as i said i just ask i did not afirm anything. and how about not telling me what to post oki? its a free country/world.anyways i dont have any problem in admiting that u guys are pretty huge but u need some improvements as anyone does.good luck with ur diet and training.
I've had zits on my back since the fifth grade.

:talkhand:

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Ha, I highly doubt Turk will attempt 405 again until after the show.

As shutupnsquat already knows, he's been having some problems with his left pec.

Well Perhaps I will Joseph....but u better hurry because i dont have many carbs left:bball: