• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Can he recover?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yall can see the interview in the ironman topic with Chris Cormier, he will compete!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ do you want healty winning chris back or the injured wont be able to place chris back?

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ do you want healty winning chris back or the injured wont be able to place chris back?

Good point. If he was in his early 30's then you'd have to say he'd be able to come back. Considering his age however and his inability to make a successful comeback of late, it's very hard to see him making any progress back to where he once was.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he wants to be remembered for what he was then, like Ronnie, he should stay away from competing.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He should stay away from the stage if he wants to be remembered for his best showing instead for his tricep tear

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he should just do wat ruhl is doing,
he got huge, got a great BF % and he makes money off that

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good point. If he was in his early 30's then you'd have to say he'd be able to come back. Considering his age however and his inability to make a successful comeback of late, it's very hard to see him making any progress back to where he once was.

totally agree man, he is too old( bb wise) to make a combacj thats worth making..he already should be a hall of famer IMO so better leave on good terms and dont end it on a sour note...