• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Michael Phelps Caught Smoking a Bong

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome!
This Country was founded by weed smokers.
I bet lighting up a fatty after winning 8 Gold medals had to feel pretty fucking good.
Seriously though, stupid to fuck with your bank (sponsors) with such a childish move.
I mean we've all seen this before; "Dude, your getting a Dell!" guy totally fucked himself because of his lack of discretion. Keep it on the DL Phelps, Never let them know your riding dirty.
Maybe he let that knew pussy he's hittin go to his head:doh:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow whats this world coming to young people like to smoke weed big deal....

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now i see how he can chug/gulp down 10,000+ Calories,
lulz.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No one with half a brain takes News of the World seriously.

Yea, that pretty much sums it up. Sounds like the person who took the photo and is quoted in that article has a serious grudge against Phelps for no reason.

Honestly, does anyone, aside from the media and all the lazy mofo's with no drive to make something of themselves, really care?

I don't know how the person who took this picture can look at themselves in the mirror without being disgusted. I mean, they're at this party, probably drinking or getting high, and then Phelps comes in and they think "OMG, I can take a picture and get money! USA!"

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weed FTW! Hypo will run the 100m in 6 sec!