• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Afghan soldiers attack US Humvee (video)

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we dont cut the heads off iraqi soldiers and burn them and hangthem from a bridge. the stuff these guys do are sick.
whats the deference between cutting a head and throwing chemical weapons and napalm in populated cities?your country has done more than enough to destroy iraq and its youth so spare us the bullshit

if you were a iraqi and you were a POW you would get treated very well, you would have food you would have a bed.
:iorofl:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:doh: @ these responses.

i understand that you want your country out of this mess,but what about the damage your country has done to them?as soon you realized you cant solve the problem with bombs you want to leave?.dont you think you owe something to the people of afghanistan?

i dont know what must be done,i am just saying that leaving now isn't going to make things better for them,the taliban will regain the authority and the people will continue to suffer

just an opinion

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i understand that you want your country out of this mess,but what about the damage your country has done to them?as soon you realized you cant solve the problem with bombs you want to leave?.dont you think you owe something to the people of afghanistan?

i dont know what must be done,i am just saying that leaving now isn't going to make things better for them,the taliban will regain the authority and the people will continue to suffer

just an opinion

What do you propose? Why does everyone always think that "America needs to stay and fix things.".... why on earth would anybody expect the arson who started the fire is the same person who will put it out? The people suffer most by having America there, and as evident by the massive troop increase coming, it's going to get worse.