• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

If you were president.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Now... I let this go a awhile ago... but.. Hear me out now...

Umm.. only diff here being Duality got banned and Serb didn't... or maybe I have a misguided sense of justice I dunno just me.
serb's comment was meant to be silly and random. but even if he was being serious, it doesn't bother me. I've dished it out to Serb in the past, so it's only fair that he can say what he wants to me.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Dunno if anyones touched on this but...

Id probably get my staff to find the phone numbers of people in the US from the mecca.

Inform them to evacuate the country within 48 hours

Then id probs nuke everything in site picking churches and children as the obivous targets

or

Give Newzealand a stimulous package of say 1 trillion US

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well thanks Pickle for ateast letting the US mecca members get out of the country first.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
well thanks Pickle for ateast letting the US mecca members get out of the country first.

hey, its the least i could do. Mecca americans seem to be the only decent americans. :lurking: there would be others id save but then id risk them telling people that were not worth saving. I mean as the president what am i supposed to do? Try to let a country become better or just nuke them and start again? i pick start again starting again is the american way.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey, its the least i could do. Mecca americans seem to be the only decent americans. :lurking: there would be others id save but then id risk them telling people that were not worth saving. I mean as the president what am i supposed to do? Try to let a country become better or just nuke them and start again? i pick start again starting again is the american way.

that nice. the new United States of The Mecca lulz

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
President of America goals list:

1) World Peace
2) All women (within acceptable size and girth limits) lose their virginity to me
3) Ban arrogance
4) Ban Religion and replace with science
5) Improve schooling
6) Introduce geography to schools and being a good world citizen
7) Make IS vice president
8) Make Line Speaker of the House of Reps
9) Leave the job up to them.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
President of America goals list:

1) World Peace
2) All women (within acceptable size and girth limits) lose their virginity to me
3) Ban arrogance
4) Ban Religion and replace with science
5) Improve schooling
6) Introduce geography to schools and being a good world citizen
7) Make IS vice president
8) Make Line Speaker of the House of Reps
9) Leave the job up to them.

and for the quickest way to achieve this see my presidency.

Lol at introduce geography to schools. BEST funny ever. Repped

banning religion should be for all countries governement :(

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Took an Aussie to get it :2:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
serb's comment was meant to be silly and random. but even if he was being serious, it doesn't bother me. I've dished it out to Serb in the past, so it's only fair that he can say what he wants to me.

tunen dished it out, so he got it back in return. and he received a very mild "in return" so to speak. calling someone a tool is barely even an insult. there is no excuse for that, other than my name is Duality and Serb's isn't.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Now... I let this go a awhile ago... but.. Hear me out now...

Umm.. only diff here being Duality got banned and Serb didn't... or maybe I have a misguided sense of justice I dunno just me.

Serb has been here a lot longer than Duality. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure Serb was making a joke.

EDIT: totally didn't realise how many replies there were after Z's post LULZ

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
tunen dished it out, so he got it back in return. and he received a very mild "in return" so to speak. calling someone a tool is barely even an insult. there is no excuse for that, other than my name is Duality and Serb's isn't.
you're talking to the wrong person. I spoke up for you when I saw that you were banned.

If a Mod thinks someone needs to be banned, then it's their call. :e5dunno:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dunno just seems like banning someone should not just be up to one person, especially at an insult of calling someone a tool. and if Tunen can rightfully have to sole power to ban someone for calling them a tool...in their own thread..then he is a tool. Yes I said it Tunen is a tool.

I await my ban. :no:

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im wondering if the president of the USA would have access to Area 51? :bitenails:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serb has been here a lot longer than Duality. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure Serb was making a joke.

EDIT: totally didn't realise how many replies there were after Z's post LULZ

Lets check out the logic from that statement,
1. if I am an older veteran of the forums.. rules no longer apply to me and I can act without consequence.

2. And I can insult anyone such as calling Line a bitch as long as I say I was joking or point toward it being comical.

btw Line I was joking.

^^ Now was that a lie or the truth?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Lets check out the logic from that statement,
1. if I am an older veteran of the forums.. rules no longer apply to me and I can act without consequence.

2. And I can insult anyone such as calling Line a bitch as long as I say I was joking or point toward it being comical.

btw Line I was joking.

^^ Now was that a lie or the truth?

Wash the sand out of your vagina and chill mate.

What I meant by the 'he's been here longer' is that anyone on the forum who has been here for awhile will know Serb and his sense of humour. Which Tech either realised, or like he said, doesn't give a shit about anyway. It has to do with the person being offended. Obviously Tunen was offended by Duality calling him a tool. Petty sure there was no light heartedness in what Duality said to get him banned.

Thats just my opinion. Do with it what you will.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you're talking to the wrong person. I spoke up for you when I saw that you were banned.

If a Mod thinks someone needs to be banned, then it's their call. :e5dunno:

what i said wasn't directed at yourself, i only quoted your post just to show what it was my post was addressing. i was addressing the action itself of my banning, not you.

Originally posted by Skeptic
Obviously Tunen was offended by Duality calling him a tool. Petty sure there was no light heartedness in what Duality said to get him banned.

and calling what i did "quarter squats" is not only lulzerful but at the same time insulting (that's what we call a "smart person" insult, one that can be skewed to not be one, but is in reality a wholehearted insult). he insults, i nicely direct him out of my thread. and "tool" is on the nice scale of insults.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wash the sand out of your vagina and chill mate.

ROFL That made me lol.

But I am chill, I just haven't gotten past that "bullshit ban" of the year.
Even if all I hear is Tunen say yea... I f**ked up and it was a bad ban.

I'd be happy no consequences or hate just for him to say he fucked up or maybe reacted too harshly. But I have to accept a ban from someone who assumes their word is infallible.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anywho the previous post is never gonna happen so We go back on course here.

Legalization of Marijuana?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread sucks.

thread_sucks-1.jpg