• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

First Cycle question

D

Deebo53

I am still waiting to get my first shipment. The guy that I am doing this with has just taken his first shot of Test E. He took 400 mg on Tuesday. He told me the next morning that his spot was sore. As the days kept going he said that i t was worst. This morning he called me and said there was a knot the size of a golf ball in his ass. He only used a 1 inch needle for the shot, i'm just wondering if this is normal. Any help would be great.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you might need more than a 1inch for a glute injection if your a big guy. Sounds like his stuff is got a high ba content or something. Its normal for it to be sore a few days, but the knot is bad news

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I use slin needs for my delts and arms so 1" shouldn't be too short unless your a fat dude. Its most likely his body trying to reject the foreign substance. Ask him if he massaged it after injecting? Also, did he take the proper sterile precautions? If it doesn't go away in 3 days, goto a Doc asap.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Sounds like an abcess. See the doc. Probably needs to be drained.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he did a glute shot though

Ya, I sometimes get a head of myself, if I can do 1/2 slin needles in my delt, then you can use 1" in your glute as long as your BF is some what under control. Mine is probably 12-14% and slin needles work fine. 1" in my glute would be fine too. When I first started taking shots, I used 23 guage and 1.5" needles. Talk about a harpoon. I started then to only go 1" in because 1.5" is just unnecessary unless you are going to inject synthol or something like that, which needs to go really deep in the muscle.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
. When I first started taking shots, I used 23 guage and 1.5" needles. Talk about a harpoon.

OUUUCCHHH

I used an inch in the glute once and dont feel that it worked. My bodyfat is about the same as yours as well

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OUUUCCHHH

I used an inch in the glute once and dont feel that it worked. My bodyfat is about the same as yours as well

You might be over thinking it. Unless you have a huge bubble butt, I wouldn't be worrying about it. Now, since the glute is such a big muscle, its not bad to go even deeper if you want but its not needed.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I know some guys that used a 2in needle just to make sure they went deep enough, they didn't bury the needle but having the 2 in gave them the depth option.

They were powerlifters and fat soo yea.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn 2 inches is crazy. You def want to make sure you have it deep enough so you dont waste your stuff though. Thats the way I feel lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn 2 inches is crazy. You def want to make sure you have it deep enough so you dont waste your stuff though. Thats the way I feel lol

meh, even if you inject into a adipose tissue it will still get absorbed.....eventually. it will just take longer to get it all in your blood stream. but you wouldn't be wasting your gear if you did inadvertently get it into your adipose (fat) layer.

let me clarify i'm not at all recommending doing injections like this, but don't freak out if you do mess up and get it in some fat, that's all.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
meh, even if you inject into a adipose tissue it will still get absorbed.....eventually. it will just take longer to get it all in your blood stream. but you wouldn't be wasting your gear if you did inadvertently get it into your adipose (fat) layer.

let me clarify i'm not at all recommending doing injections like this, but don't freak out if you do mess up and get it in some fat, that's all.

Ya, just to add, you don't want it in fat because you don't know the absorption rate. It will absorb in random timing. Muscle is different. That way you can keep your blood levels stable.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah I just feel like its a waste if it does get in the fat because when that happened to me the one time it did, I could tell the absorbtion was slower just by the way I felt and all. Duality what size do you use for glutes ? I have a big ass that may be why I need more than an inch. lol