• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Natural Monster 6 Weeks Out!!! (208lbs) David Turk

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking fucking awesome turk!:D nothing else to say, ure right on track conditioning wise and as always ur arms and back is superior. it seems like uve added alot of good mass this offseason, u look bigger all over, especially ur lats from the front look much improved. also ur legs look all around bigger and better. great work, cant wait to see pics from u dominating the competition:)

also, are u doing a tested show or not? just curious, seeing as ure a natty.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A Big Thanks to flex to his on going help and support with turk during his dieting and training :2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for all of the awesome compliments everyone!!! sorry i dont' have time to individually respond to everyone's post but i honestly appreciate them all!!!! I know i still have a lot of improvements i need 2 make but i think that i did a decent job in this past offseason making sum quality gains but there is obviously a lot of improvement still needed and i plan to do a 2 year bulk after these shows!!!! Thanks again :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking fucking awesome turk!:D nothing else to say, ure right on track conditioning wise and as always ur arms and back is superior. it seems like uve added alot of good mass this offseason, u look bigger all over, especially ur lats from the front look much improved. also ur legs look all around bigger and better. great work, cant wait to see pics from u dominating the competition:)

also, are u doing a tested show or not? just curious, seeing as ure a natty.

I'm doing my school show again and then i'm hoping to do 2 natural shows...The NPC Natural Ohio and the NGA Natural Mr. Pittsburgh......thanks for stoppn by bulkboy haven't talked to u in a while! i hope training and school are going well, u have a lot of potential keep focused!! thanks again brother :borat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A Big Thanks to flex to his on going help and support with turk during his dieting and training :2:

YES YES YES YES YES thank you D...........

As everyone knows Flex does my precontest diet and helps me with basically EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you can think of... and i really really really really really appreciate his support/help etc... he is like a brother and i truly do not know what i would do without him and that is defiantly no exagaration.....

Also, i dont know who knows this but Shutupnsquat is my training partner and has been for the past few years and i obviously need to thank him for EVERYTHINGGGG, he and Joey have defientely altered my entire training regime and my entire mindset and i would not be where i am at now if it weren't for these 2!!!! Without shutupnsquat i would not even think about attempting half of the lifts taht i do but when u have a gentlemen that is 230lbs around 12% bodyfat (probably less) smacking you in the back then u better man up and hit that set with all you have!

I could not thank both of these gentlemen enough!!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
those arms..man..

keep up the good work!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
more pics added!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YES YES YES YES YES thank you D...........

As everyone knows Flex does my precontest diet and helps me with basically EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you can think of... and i really really really really really appreciate his support/help etc... he is like a brother and i truly do not know what i would do without him and that is defiantly no exagaration.....

It's a good thing you're training with Derek rather than me, because then you'd be training with someone behind rather than catching up with someone. (unless I was on a cycle at the time :spy:)

Turkish1530 said:
he and Joey have defientely altered my entire training regime and my entire mindset and i would not be where i am at now if it weren't for these 2!!!!
Thanks for the kind words brother. I feel like Derek and I discovered you in the gym a couple years ago, and we taught you everything you needed to know to step up your level of training and nutrition. Now the sky is the limit for you.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff