• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Pictures of Jay, Phil & Ronnie Coleman

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Damn that Phil's arms are huge

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Quit knocking Ronnie guys, rumors are floating he had surgeries to fix all of his nerve damage. Probably recovering from it still and not really training during this time?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He is also farther back in the pick and at a different angle than Jay.

Yeah i agree, Jay's head and hands are also bigger lol. Looking forward to the training video of Jay and Ronnie.

Thanks D and Phil for the updates.

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

I think Big Ron could make a come back and place well in Mr. O, as for winning again....:bitelip:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay was massive, just incredibly massive!!!

I still outweighs me by at least 25-30lbs and is in great conditioning this far out. The best part is that I was able to hang with both Jay and Ronnie, as they are 2 of my favorites. I never thought I'd be able to actually hang out with these guys, so I am definitely living the dream. Stay tuned because they were doing a photo and video shoot for FLEX mag training shoulders and arms.

dude you smoke jay every which way. i admire how humble you are, but you are currently absolutely a superior bodybuilder to jay. i really look forward to a rivalry for the O for years to come between you and Dennis Wolf.

J

joligr

dude you smoke jay every which way. i admire how humble you are, but you are currently absolutely a superior bodybuilder to jay. i really look forward to a rivalry for the O for years to come between you and Dennis Wolf.

...and Victor and Kai

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay was massive, just incredibly massive!!!

I still outweighs me by at least 25-30lbs and is in great conditioning this far out. The best part is that I was able to hang with both Jay and Ronnie, as they are 2 of my favorites. I never thought I'd be able to actually hang out with these guys, so I am definitely living the dream. Stay tuned because they were doing a photo and video shoot for FLEX mag training shoulders and arms.

Thanks for update Phil, your arms looks better then Jays, Jays shoulders are massive... :thumbsup2:

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Ronnie's arm ain't like when he was at his peak so?8 Time Mr. Olympia, and a hella strong one, 800 lbs squats and deadlift in pre-contest, as he said nothing but a peanut!Show some respect to Big Ron.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie's arm ain't like when he was at his peak so?8 Time Mr. Olympia, and a hella strong one, 800 lbs squats and deadlift in pre-contest, as he said nothing but a peanut!Show some respect to Big Ron.

I don't think saying that he looks smaller is showing disrespect. We love Big Ron, but I for one don't want to see him humiliated onstage.