• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

trenbolone

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
10 times more androgenic then testosterone, not 4.

tren is by far the best compound that exists!!

lol thanks, it's been a long time since i've read on it extensively so i thought that might have been off.

.....maybe i'll try this stuff sometime after my show :spy:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whens your next show bro?

man i'm gonna start dieting in 3-4 weeks with the show falling on july 18th if i remember correctly. i'm really looking forward to it.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man i'm gonna start dieting in 3-4 weeks with the show falling on july 18th if i remember correctly. i'm really looking forward to it.

good luck bro.. stay focused, dieting at times can be a bitch..

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Good luck buddy. I'm sure you'll be looking great.:borat: How much are you weighing right now?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck buddy. I'm sure you'll be looking great.:borat: How much are you weighing right now?

thanks dude. i weigh anywhere from 246-249 right now depending on what i eat/what time i weigh in. i can't break 250 without overeating so i will likely begin my diet at just below 250lbs.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks dude. i weigh anywhere from 246-249 right now depending on what i eat/what time i weigh in. i can't break 250 without overeating so i will likely begin my diet at just below 250lbs.

Props :headbang: I just started to train legs again after a year off of them. I am currently at 235ish and trying to break 250 for the first time. I never made it over 250, got to 248ish but never broke 250. Thats a hell of a mark for me to try to get over. Good luck with you comp too.

L

lorri_01

on the tren conversion kits and others they seem to mention "magic" soloution lol anybody have any idea what this could be?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
on the tren conversion kits and others they seem to mention "magic" soloution lol anybody have any idea what this could be?

BB and BA solution. I forget what the ratio is but its in the link I believe if not I can find it for you guys. Its like 18% and 2% of total oil.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Props :headbang: I just started to train legs again after a year off of them. I am currently at 235ish and trying to break 250 for the first time. I never made it over 250, got to 248ish but never broke 250. Thats a hell of a mark for me to try to get over. Good luck with you comp too.

thanks man. it's weird it's like my body right now just doesn't want to get to that mark. i've weighed as much as 249.4 but just can't crack that 250. it's all good i'm pretty much at the weight i wanted to be before dieting. but thanks though man and good luck with your weight goals :headbang:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just buy the kit already made for you, its cheap..

http://www.brettmavericksports.com/Finakits.html

Be careful buying kits, almost every where legit that sold them stop selling them since the DEA cracked down on them. I know its hard to find one that legit since most sites that sold them are still up and its hard to differentiate between the legit an non legit ones.