• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Markus Ruhl will Compete at New York PRO 2009

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He should train delts lighter and tri's heavier...

lol

i saw him military pressing 405 for 8 reps or so.. he trains heavy as shit

i think his problem is the super wide grip on benchpress if he would go closer he would put more stress on his triceps.. .but well look at his chest lol you can park one of these smart cars on there :49:

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets c how good will Markus be from the break, hope he does well at the New York Pro.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ruhl is awesome!!! Just waiting to hear Coleman announce he is coming out of retirement too.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
He kept he's quality pretty good after retirement so a i feel this is a good move..

as for Coleman.. I don't think it is a good idea...

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
I always enjoy Rhul's contests but i don't think he would place good nowadays. It would be fun but this can turn into a bitter goodbye for him placing bad in a not-so-big show.

And about his tris: this man has been training for ages, admited his tris are a major weakpoint. Can't you guys assume he has tried every possible thing training wise to fix that? They just don't grow anymore, and since he has always been a mass freak they are hugely out of proportion and always will be.
With all due respect, saying "he should close his grip when benchpressing" is pretty dumb at this stage.

That been said GO RUUUUUUUUUHL

mjappe

mjappe

Wow - this will be fun!
Any up to date pics of the Man:)??

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoan-Z
He'd be the only one i'd suggest using synthol for triceps.

DriDDeRz:
How could you say that? there is so signs for synthol injection for his triceps

:rofl3:Nice reading dude

R

Ruhlforever

I really love Markus Ruhl, my nickname shows his appreciation to him however I will post several pics regarding his triceps matter, I really want Markus Back with triceps of NOC 2000, ASC 2003 previous to injury. If you clearly see his tricep is completely gone, They don't exist and exist the theory of Synthol in his biceps, outstanding biceps peaks but no triceps, you can carry all the weight in this world but Phil Heath is a lesson of being light but with quality muscles and bellies all around your body. Markus is not the same, no brachialis as in 2000 and 2002 no hamstrings as the beggining of his carrer and till 2003 where he displays a marvelous ass-hamstring and calves complex, Markus has the same cuts as Jay cutler, same vastus lateralis and gracilys muscles and bellies as Jay has but his cuts have disappeared, so he can carry even 200 kg but must be QUALITY instead of quantity as a Phil Heath fan now this is my theory. Just take a look:

Outstanding performance in 2004 ASC, his legs cuts were even better, abs divine, damn

Great Condition in 2004

Runner Up in 2000 NOC he HAD triceps and could execute Triceps posing

He was the only one to match Jay Cutler cuts with a combination of volume and cuts

Incredible Waoooooo in 2000 NOC TRICEPS existed I prefer Markus with gut but with triceps instead of shredded condition and no bellies, just weight

Markus had incredible hamstrings complex as Ronnie had, see Gustavo Badell with Ronnie had one of biggest glutes and look Markus Ass like JLO

Suddenly in 2004 his triceps started dissapearing

Incredible performance in 2003 ASC he should have won it

Still with triceps

Triceps

Against one of the best Triceps Ever: Kevin Levrone but definetely Kevin Levrone did not carry the best Delts, this prize goes to Markus

In mr Olympia 2006 look in the most muscular his triceps did not surpass the ELBOW as it should be so now guys take a picture of phil and try to compare

Where are my triceps?????

IMG 1114 1

No existing triceps

Last edited by a moderator:
ruel

ruel

maybe his tri's vanished with age..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MetalMX

MetalMX

Waist has tightened up!!!

Looks bigger than ever. That last pic with the side chest is ridicilous.

Good to see him back.

G

glen001

its a pity there so much synthol in his body he looks like greg from md mag but its what the fans want the freak is back

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^:doh:

Awesome! Ruhl top three new york pro?!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
levrone not having the best delts?
even for an opinion this is not correct.
levrone had one of... if not the best delts to-date

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its a pity there so much synthol in his body he looks like greg from md mag but its what the fans want the freak is back

:gtfoslap:

@ P.V
top 3 is he can bring in a awesome package and depends on what the line up will be like

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome news.and great pics bro.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also what about his right Pec? "Something" was eating into it.... torn maybe!?!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yeah, it's torn, but that's old news, mate.