• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

[Turkish1530] 5 Weeks out (205lbs)

B

bigbenmarch

looking big bro. been following your pics and here and your looking amazing for 5weeks out
just so i can compare myself to another natural BB how old are you and how long have you been training??

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking ready bro..... Nice progress.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GET FREAKY!!!

Applies perfectly to your physique.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
297zy5-1.jpg
this side tri is funky

You have to use this shot in your posing routine!! Shows off all your strong points nicely (well aside from your massive back)!

Plus your ham/quad separation is looking great now!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look really goofy in a few of these poses.

What did those posing coaches do to you?

:no:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have to use this shot in your posing routine!! Shows off all your strong points nicely (well aside from your massive back)!

Plus your ham/quad separation is looking great now!
That's why this is my favorite shot of Turk's.

296pi3-1.jpg

It shows his best side's triceps, it shows his striations in his left pec, and it shows his best leg side ham/quad separation.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look really goofy in a few of these poses.

What did those posing coaches do to you?

:no:

well joseph.... if u would have took ur time and read the beginning you would see that i said that the camera was dying therefore i literally flew (like a bird) through the poses just to get sum pics taken :talkhand:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took some new pictures of Turk today. Even though they're nothing special, we'll try to get them up sometime tonight.

(This is Flex)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking forward to the new pictures turk, not far to go now bro!

A

active_transport

just some positive critisizm like an english teacher judging an essay, don't puff your chest out so much and pull your shoulders too high, chin down on that relaxed front pose, that kai green pose does not work for you, work on your vastus lateralis, don't pull your shoulders too far forward on that most muscular, a better pose most muscular for you would be with your hands on your hips like jay cutler, it would keep your shoulders looking wide but still show your definition, you have a great lower back, start shrugging more though, those traps will soon pop out like that lower back does, great triceps, point your toe a little outward on the ab and thigh, pan to the audience, nice side chest shot, that works well for you