• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Passes out at Golds

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your wrong....kai has great genes bro he can definitely beat Vic, specially considering the injury Vic has gone through its not likely he will be at his all time best. If Kai has really added as much size as rumor has it and comes in shape then I see him being a real threat at any show.

The thing with Kai is he never really had the financial backing to get ready for shows like all the other pros...he now has that

Ya, you can definitely tell the difference from 2004 to 2008 when he started to get "financial backing" which brought him other good supps. His genes are awesome and they just exploded once he started to use the right gear.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, you can definitely tell the difference from 2004 to 2008 when he started to get "financial backing" which brought him other good supps. His genes are awesome and they just exploded once he started to use the right gear.

Very true. It wouldve been great to see him be in that same spot 6 or 8 years earlier, he would be a machine right now

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate kai,
think he has the ugliest structure,
midsect is horrible, triceps arent pretty
when he uses tan with oil, i almost have to strain my eyes to figure out which bodypart is which

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FROM Shawn Ray:

Funny, when I talked to Kai he said nothing happend and that came from His mouth to my Ears!
He also said, if he laid on the floor after exhaustive Cardio or Leg training, his Back tight and gourged with Blood, Legs wobbley and weak, low on Carbs and the like, people would be quick to stand in Judgement.
He said, he never saw a paramedic or an Ambulance, so if I'm lyin- I'm dyin!

Hearing his version makes me feel better and the fact that I will be interviewing him this Friday on MDTV for you guys to get to the bottome of his health issues, weight concerns and the Venice Rumor Mill!

Peace,
S Ray

Thanks for that valid information Ben :thumbsup2:
Kai will blow everyone away come ASC Contest day

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I hope he will continue his preparation like before, and good luck to him at the ASC, 2nd place is his. :borat:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I trust Shawn, but... if it really happened (he passed out) do you think we would tell us? I do not.

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

i hate kai,
when he uses tan with oil, i almost have to strain my eyes to figure out which bodypart is which

woah buddy. uncalled for.. kai is a great bodybuilder he's made leaps over the course of the recent years. he has a nearly complete physique and comes in with insane separation. not to mention he's an entertaining poser, smart in the head and kind at heart

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I highly doubt that he did pass out. Maybe it all happened the way "they told us", that he really just tried to catch his breath.

We'll see. I really hope he is ok and comes in 100%.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I highly doubt that he did pass out. Maybe it all happened the way "they told us", that he really just tried to catch his breath.

You mean like Tom Platz used to do with a towel over his eyes after heavy squatting? Possible

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate kai,

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :rofl3:

D

drexel1234

hes right though kai has a pretty blocky structure, at best he will be a poor mans jay cutler just a big block. the guy just doesnt have the shape and lines that victor,phil,dennis and dexter have.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Kai is a good bodybuilder but to say he could be like Ronnie 03 at this years arnold classic... I'll only believe it when i see it.

His waist size has increased and last time i saw him on stage it didnt look very good.

I like Kai he is a personality. He sounded out of it to say the last on the phone. IMO if he couldnt get ready in time then he shouldn't be doing the show. Extreme dieting/cardio can cause the body great harm.

I think the next ronnie will be either Phil, Vic or Kai.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Kai compared to Ronnie is just LOL.. i guess maybe if he was reborn with different genetics, i think Kai is all hype, great wheels, very unique and original looking back, other then that, nothing to boast about.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kai's Video Blog: Feb 26 - WTF! - Q&A with Lonnie Teper and Shawn Ray

Where in the hell has Kai Greene been? Inquiring minds want to know.

Rumors have been rampant:
- Did Kai Pass Out?
- Did Kai go into a coma?
- Did Kai quit?
- Was a bag of Ho-Hos involved somewhere?
- Did Kai die for you bitches?

Shawn and Lonnie ask him the down and dirty. (And he's still wearing those red sweats.)

Last edited by a moderator:
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai is overhyped
there are plenty guys on that stage who are better than him
last years top 5/6 are all better than him

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't answer nor did they ask any of the question they listed on that page lol...good to see him confident though! Can't wait till next weekend

D

Delusion

Damn, he sounds so fried :s. Hopefully he's just really tired yawning a couple of times in the clip. Hope his last preps will go alright, I'm having him in a top 2 :bitelip:

MetalMX

MetalMX

^ Kai compared to Ronnie is just LOL.. i guess maybe if he was reborn with different genetics, i think Kai is all hype, great wheels, very unique and original looking back, other then that, nothing to boast about.

Haha i didnt mean to write Kai might be the next ronnie,

Make that Phil, Vic or Dennis :borat: