• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2009 Arnold Classic: Womens PreJudging & Finals Placements!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2009 Arnold Classic: Womens Pre-Judging & Finals Placements
Women's prejudging galleries and report
Pictures can be Viewed at the Link below
Link: http://www.flexonline.com/2009_arnold_classic_women_prejudging/news/687

It's unseasonably warm for early March in Columbus, Ohio and you can bet a good deal of that is a result of the heat generated at the 2009 Arnold Classic prejudging for women's bodybuilding, fitness and figure from the Greater Columbus Convention Center.

In the Ms. International, defending champion and four-time winner Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia will face her stiffest challenge from three-time champ, Iris Kyle. Kyle, who placed seventh here last year, redeemed herself with an overpowering victory late in the season at the '08 Olympia.

With defending champion Kim Schleider retired from competition, the door is wide open for a new Fitness International champion this year. Perennial favorite Jen Hendershot - the 2008 Fitness International runner-up and '08 Fitness Olympia champion - is the front-runner. In figure, fast-rising star Gina Aliotti, the 2008 Figure International champion and '08 Figure Olympia runner-up is the favorite to repeat her victory from last year.

MS. INTERNATIONAL
Iris Kyle set the tone early with a physique that had size, shape and intricate detail to put her firmly in the lead. "I'm here to erase '08," Kyle said, moments after stepping offstage. "I'm not leaving Columbus without win number four." Dayana Cadeau, Debi Laszewski, Oriquen-Garcia, Betty Viana-Adkins and Heather Armbrust battle it out for second through sixth.

Betty Pariso did not compete.

FITNESS INTERNATIONAL
After rounds one and two, it looks like Jenn Hendershot, Tracey Greenwood and Julie Palmer will be fighting it out for the top three spots, with Nicole Wilkins-Lee, Tina Durkin and Trish Warren rounding out the probable top six. Prior to taking the stage for her 45-second routine, Hendershot said, "I love coming to Columbus for the Arnold and competing with the best girls in the word." When asked what the crowd could expect from one of the fitness world's best performers, Hendershot replied, "Entertainment. I'm going to have some fun and get the fans going."

FIGURE INTERNATIONAL
With rounds one and two in the books, it's shaping up to be Aliotti, Zilvile Raudoniene and Amy Fry in a tight race for top three with Kristal Richardson, Felicia Romero and Sonia Gonzales bringing up the final six. "I feel very confident of my chances," Aliotti said at the conclusion of the afternoon's prejudging. "I would love to defend my Figure International title and be a two-time winner."

Stay tuned to Flexonline,com for the final results tonight, March 6 from the Veteran's Memorial Auditorium in Columbus, Ohio.

2009 Arnold Classic: Womens Finals Report
Kyle, Hendershott, Raudoniene win in Columbus
kyle_lg.jpg

Link: http://www.flexonline.com/2009_arnold_womens_final/news/689

By the time the curtain dropped on the women's portion of the 2009 Arnold Classic at the Veteran's Memorial Auditorium in Columbus, Ohio, we had two former champions cement their legacies and a new champion write the first chapter of hers. Iris Kyle dominated the field to capture her fourth Ms. International win while Jen Hendershott matched her 2005 performance to win her second Fitness International. Building on her impressive Olympia debut, Ziville Raoudoniene captured her first pro win on one of the sport's biggest stages in winning the Figure International title.

Stay tuned to Flexonline.com for men's prejudging and finals tomorrow, Saturday, March 7.

MS. INTERNATIONAL
Kyle built an overwhelming lead from the moment she stepped onstage this afternoon at prejudging. Kyle's victory here tonight - her fourth - ties her with last year's winner, Oriquen-Garcia for most Ms. International titles overall. Second place went to Debi Laszewski, third to Oriquen-Garcia, fourth to Heather Armbrust, fifth to Dayana Cadeau and sixth to Betty Viana-Adkins.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Placings: top 6

Womens Ms. Figure International Awards:

1st Place: Zilvile Raudoniene- $16,000 & Tony Nowak Jacket
2nd Place: Gina Aliotti- $10,000
3rd Place: Amy Fry-$8,000
4th Place: Kristal Richadson
5thPlace: Felicia Romero
6th Place: Monica Brant

Women's Ms. Fitness International Awards:

1st Place: Jen Hendreshot- $25,000
2nd Place: Julie Palmer-$13,000
3rd Place: Tracey Greenwood- $8,000
4th Place: Regine De Silva
5th Place: Tina Durkin
6th Place: Shannon Meteraud

MS. INTERNATIONAL
1st Irs Kyle ($25,000)
2nd Debi Laszweski
3rd Yaxeni Oriquen Garcia
4th Heather Armbrust
5th Dayana Cadeau
6th Betty Adkins

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks D! @ work No sound :(

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats Kyle!.......again!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Iris Kyle looked AMAZING!!
_MG_0597.jpg

_MG_0598.jpg

_MG_0599.jpg

_MG_0600.jpg

_MG_0602.jpg

_MG_0604.jpg

_MG_0606.jpg

_MG_0607.jpg

_MG_0608.jpg

_MG_0609.jpg

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Maybe not as freaky ripped as at some Olympias?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Maybe not as freaky ripped as at some Olympias?

True, you have a good point.
but all she needed to do what bring a good package and the title was hers

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is that nipple I see on that ab and thigh???????

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She is still so much in front the other girls...

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know much about women's bodybuilding, but I believe she's reached better conditioning several times before.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with you Flex ,but i like her new look.