• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez 2007 ASC vs 2009 ASC

?

• Total voters
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate this shape of his pecs. and he isn't blocky but blockier

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just teasing you a bit. :rofl3: Obviously Victor will never have a thick waist as Cutler or someone as you mentioned. What Im saying is just that is looked thick for his standards, nothing more :)

his waist is a little thicker, you're right. you can say he's "blockier" and i guess if what defines blockyness is a large waist, than he is infact more blocky. either that or you could just say his waist got a bit bigger.

he looked better in 2007. better conditioning, smaller waist, and symmetrical legs. that left leg is just not an olympia quality thigh.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate this shape of his pecs. and he isn't blocky but blockier

wat? his pecs rocks, some of the best pecs in the ifbb imo along with his back which is just amazing. if victor just had the legs to match he would be mr o by now.

i do think he looked alot better in 07. hopefully he can bring that package again come olympia time.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
162p8m-1.jpg

Im the one wearing glasses not you. His midsection obviously is much blockier then in 07.
His right leg is bigger then his left, but thats hopefully just a matter of time before they are even again. Other from that he´s just off​
all angle, if you cant see that you're the blind one here

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea it's mainly the angle..the 09 pics looks like they are 20-30 degrees angled to to his right. So, the only big deal is he was smoother. He still kicked most people's ass. And when he can train as hard as he's used to , there's no question he can win the O..I mean hell, he's probably a more pleasing physique than most mr. O's