• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2 More Weeks....Turkish1530....with a lil extra treat ;-)

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

goooood work broo legssss n back insaneee

P

PiC

rofl he is not shredded.he looks phenomenal for his age but he is not shredded. and as we all know that his condition depends on how hard he diets and trains, as a champion u must push to the limit. so dont give me this shredded bullshit. if he is super lean now he can be much leaner.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rofl he is not shredded.he looks phenomenal for his age but he is not shredded. and as we all know that his condition depends on how hard he diets and trains, as a champion u must push to the limit. so dont give me this shredded bullshit. if he is super lean now he can be much leaner.

Patience young one. His conditioning will not disappoint.

Looking amazing bro. I am especially impressed with how well developed your hamstrings are. You seem to be bringing a much more symmetric physique this time around as well. I am sure these last 2 weeks will be just what you need to strip a little more fat from the mid-section and glutes. You are an inspiration brother and truly, the definition of a champion and a hard worker and the fact that you push yourself to the limit is a commendable trait. Awesome work Dave.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Looking awesome mate!

PiC: :gtfoslap:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

WTF.

:stoofoo:

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking Great Turk! Nice work, your right on schedule. Nice pics of your girl too! :)

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most pictures are x's for me, but I'm very impressed with your legs.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First off, learn English.

Second, I'd like you to find me a 21 year old natural in better conditioning 2 weeks out. :gaysign:

These pictures don't even show half the detail on his body, so stop pretending you know exactly how he looks in person.

P

PiC

First off, learn English.

Second, I'd like you to find me a 21 year old natural in better conditioning 2 weeks out. :gaysign:

These pictures don't even show half the detail on his body, so stop pretending you know exactly how he looks in person.

man i dont know how he looks in person but i am judging by the pics.i am from romania. i dont know the perfect english u know.we have a few good juniors under 21 in our country that are mindblowing. every country has. david is the only one who is updating photos.thats the difference.and when u post some pics u get comments.positive or negative.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man i dont know how he looks in person but i am judging by the pics.i am from romania. i dont know the perfect english u know.we have a few good juniors under 21 in our country that are mindblowing. every country has. david is the only one who is updating photos.thats the difference.and when u post some pics u get comments.positive or negative.
Negative feedback should be constructive.

You don't tell a 21 year old amateur natural at 5% bodyfat that he could be "MUCH LEANER!!"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

PiC

here are some pics.u think david turk is the most wonderfull and the most perfect 21 year old bodybuilder.rofl u are so arogant.grow up.before u say a phrase like "I'd like you to find me a 21 year old natural in better conditioning 2 weeks out" think twice u arogant child.Dont get me wrong he looks great but stop kissing his ass cuz he is not the only hard working 21 year old or less. there are much more out there.Peace!!!

Dan Carstea, 19 years old
xmpp29-1.jpg

70cps1-1.jpg

Viorel Marasoiu 21 years old
2i1migz-1.jpg

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First off, I said natural. /fail

Second, you were supposed to find kids as conditioned as David.

Third, go learn English and then come back in post. Better yet, do everyone a favor and don't come back.

:thumbsup2:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is 5% bf? OMG, that's crazy! When he drop water you should take close up pics (forget about posting gay-relates jokes, Robcardu :D)... he might be looking shreeded.

BTW: I don't know if Dave didn't read it or simply he doesn't want to post up them, but I asked for the weight of his lady, I don't know how much a figure competitor weights onstage. Tnx a lot.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rofl...look at u man. u have a pic of david turk on ur profile.pathetic..first of proove that what i gave is not natural. second get ur self a life cuz being daivd turks made of honor isn`t a very big accomplisment.of course u say only positive things about him and bla bla cuz u are his training friend and partener and made and housemade. so yea..i understand ur anger.
Peace.

:hello:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is 5% bf? OMG, that's crazy! When he drop water you should take close up pics (forget about posting gay-relates jokes, Robcardu :D)... he might be looking shreeded.

BTW: I don't know if Dave didn't read it or simply he doesn't want to post up them, but I asked for the weight of his lady, I don't know how much a figure competitor weights onstage. Tnx a lot.
His lady is 121 pounds, she was only working out for 2 months before she started dieting.

:thumbsup2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:2: idk what to think of ppl sometimes......just living in dream worlds!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
that Pic guy was the first douchebag I found here.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Couple of things David.

-You've been raising your hands too high in your side chest's lately, give your arm some space. I can't even see your peak!!! Fix that.

-You've had a tendency to lean forward lately in the RDB, make sure you lean back slightly. The difference is insane, when you start leaning forward you look like you have a baby back. You don't have to worry about your lower back rolling, because you have no fat down there.

-One of your abs and thigh's look great, the other one...not so much. It looks terrible because you're hunching over so much.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ That's the type of feedback he needs, without haters.

Tnx 4 posting up the weight of his lady, Flex.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking very good. On can CLEARLY see the progress (more cuts) in his quads! Well done and good luck!