• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turk wins!!!!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have zero knowledge so bear that in mind !!!

But Turk seemed "bigger" about a week/2 weeks ago and was just as visually lean. Not taking away anything from his fucking incredible physique that is quite surely on par with many of the genetical freaks in the pro world. But maybe next time you shouldn't get SO lean... it could be the pics though!!!

OH_Broker

OH_Broker

What an unbelievable achievement!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now this is a good thread!

major props there man. i can't believe you won money. well deserved.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have zero knowledge so bear that in mind !!!

But Turk seemed "bigger" about a week/2 weeks ago and was just as visually lean. Not taking away anything from his fucking incredible physique that is quite surely on par with many of the genetical freaks in the pro world. But maybe next time you shouldn't get SO lean... it could be the pics though!!!
Dude, you judge by pictures WAY too much. Those other pictures are with the best possible lighting you could get, filled with SODIUM and WATER.

Guess what, your Turk that got "too lean" weighed just as much as your sodium/water filled TURK.

The pictures you just saw are after 8 hours of pumping up. I already told you that he was flat by the time the show ended. He was without question the biggest and by far the most conditioned competitor on-stage, and you're giving terrible advice.

I'm not that mad, I'm just getting tired of stupid posts online.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
may i ask how you two got his color? how many layers of what, any tanning?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
may i ask how you two got his color? how many layers of what, any tanning?
It was either 3-4 of Jan Tana, and 2 coats of the finishing touch (from James).

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, you judge by pictures WAY too much. Those other pictures are with the best possible lighting you could get, filled with SODIUM and WATER.

Guess what, your Turk that got "too lean" weighed just as much as your sodium/water filled TURK.

The pictures you just saw are after 8 hours of pumping up. I already told you that he was flat by the time the show ended. He was without question the biggest and by far the most conditioned competitor on-stage, and you're giving terrible advice.

I'm not that mad, I'm just getting tired of stupid posts online.

No worries man !! Congrats to you both again.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome job flex with the prep and winning that show, didn´t know there were juicers but i guess that makes that more impressive, he sure is the true natural monster and big props to turk, amazing congrats

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No worries man !! Congrats to you both again.
Thanks.

As James (Ironslave) always says, pictures can be deceiving. Think about it, those pictures where he looks big, he's got an incredible pump after his workout along with excellent lighting. The pictures here are after hours of having trouble getting a pump, while taken with random lighting.

Sure he's going to drop some fullness by cutting some water, but striations were popping in places they never did for David. But, he weighed 189 in those 3 day out pictures full of sodium/water, while weighing 190 on stage.

That's right, you just told me David at 190 is too low.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's pretty presumptious to say there were juicers on stage (this was a natural show correct?). i'd be willing to bet they were saying the same thing about dave. just saying people always presume and that's not always the case. how do you know those other guys just don't have great genes too?

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Congrats buddy,we are all proud of you!

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats David! you well deserved it bro :headbang:
Keep on the great work buddy, I am sure you will achieve all your goals!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats.

To all those guys who said there were a lot of guys better than him at the same age, why didn't they compete??

Well done!

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Grats bro. Thats a great achievement and you looked great. Good work.

H

Hane

Man you rocked the world and your at the top!
Great job!