• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turk wins!!!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But Turk seemed "bigger" about a week/2 weeks ago and was just as visually lean. Not taking away anything from his fucking incredible physique that is quite surely on par with many of the genetical freaks in the pro world. But maybe next time you shouldn't get SO lean... it could be the pics though!!!
lulz, he sure does look tiny

:thumbsup2:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
look at the guy on the left.... did he diet at all???????????????? :49:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, I knew people would be making comments about him competing.

He was by far the worst in the show (obviously). He only did the show to shake his booty during his posing routine. He did, and won most entertaining obviously.

I think it's funny because I told everyone on this site how competitive the show was, yet he's the one competitor you can see in the picture.

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Dave looked incredible. I think shut up and squat should take this as a point, after the second time, to start to listen to Flex on how to diet and do his final prep for the show.

Flex, two consecutive amazing showings for Turk show you know your shit. Great job to both of you.

So I dont know how to diet????

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dave looked incredible. I think shut up and squat should take this as a point, after the second time, to start to listen to Flex on how to diet and do his final prep for the show.

Flex, two consecutive amazing showings for Turk show you know your shit. Great job to both of you.
Blake, don't cause drama man.

Derek worked his ass off, I'm very proud of him.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blake, don't cause drama man.

Derek worked his ass off, I'm very proud of him.

No doubt, I don't doubt that at all.
And no drama being caused here, just pointing it out. :gaysign:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blake, I appreciate the comments, but please stop.

Thanks.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Natural Ohio this Saturday. :ughnoes:

So to everyone that says "go eat," keep your mouth shut! :keke:

I've only got 5 days to deplete his body and fill it back up.

Read somewhere:

The NPC Natural Ohio is one of the absolute best natural/drug tested shows around. I encourage anyone tha tis in contest shape to do this show and I also encourage anyone surrounding Ohio to attend. Last year there was over 1500 in attendance and it may have been close to 2,000. They have an expo hall with exhibitors and it is run very smoothly

PS: This is a qualifier for team U as well right?

PPS:

Good luck once again!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can't get over how awesome his arms look in the BDB, just sick.

edit:... just saw some new pics of Dave... looks great. I'll let him post them, or if Flex gives the go ahead.

I don't think I will actually.

Ask anyone that went to the show, none of the pictures do him justice. I don't feel like posting up a bunch of pictures to hear people here say a bunch of nonsense that he looks bad in a certain pose, just because the people who run the show fucked the lighting up.

I know I keep complaining about it, but it was honestly the worst I've ever seen.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Look at that guy on the left :rofl3: why do people go to shows looking like that? There seems to be one at every show.

Maybe he was teh guestposer.

LMAO :rofl3:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Team Turk in action! Our workouts were intense!

In fact, they still are intense. The day after the show he's banging out 225 pounds for 12 reps on flat bench with another 15-20 on a 135 pound drop-set.

I have him crushing 8-12 reps of heavy weight, then a 1-1 1/2 minute break and another set of the same weight for 8-12...ending with a drop set for another 10-15 more reps. Something I created myself, which I really really like.

Proof that my workout plan is intense :49:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
U the guy in black flex? u look like a though drill sergeant! Turk looks like he was in a orgy in the second pic haha, keep it up guys!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
great training pics!

SUAS is a bad Motherfucker!!

:thumbsup2:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2dv98pj-1.jpg

bh8nt-1.jpg

2cibeqs-1.jpg

H

Hane

Great pics and I love the comedy in the last three with the food :D

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome pics, and grats turk on your victory. finally u got what u deserved. amazing physique, and i cant wait to see u in the magazines in afew years:D

also great job flex, the day ill compete, ill probably pay for u to come over to norway and help me out with my diet, lol:49:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys look really happy. I'm glad you are.