• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turk wins!!!!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Congratulations David!/Flex! :headbang:

Dave's BDB looks sick! Delts and arms are incredible. And also I like the in the gym shots.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, I never knew those existed Natzo.

Thanks!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Is that you screaming flex? :rofl3:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really good pics and may i add that shutupandsquat's back double bi looks really really good and i'm sorry he didn't place higher it certainly looks like he should have based off of the one picture.

dave i don't need to tell you you look good

and lol that's not what i would have expected flex to look like. you're wearing fubu :keke:

it's ok, i wear ghetto brands too to the gym :spy:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wheres Turk? i mean, why do you have to answer every question?

I feel out of the loop :tear:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats Turk. Fantastic job.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey everyone I just wanted to finally jump in and say THANK YOU! Thanks for all of the support, sorry that I have not been around the forum responding to everyone's great compliments and congrats! I have just been busy (as Flex obviously knows) with balancing school work and working my butt off trying to get this water off me for the NPC Natural Ohio this Saturday! But once again Thank You Everyone!! It truly does mean a lot and me and Flex have worked around the clock to make sure I hit my mark this year and all of the hard work by BOTH of us has obvioulsy paid off! I am really hoping to make a statement this Saturday at the Ohio if everything falls into place!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
good luck for this staurday "BIG Boys" show!

I'm sure you'll do well!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to hear from you, big man. Hope u the best this saturday!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey everyone I just wanted to finally jump in and say THANK YOU! Thanks for all of the support, sorry that I have not been around the forum responding to everyone's great compliments and congrats! I have just been busy (as Flex obviously knows) with balancing school work and working my butt off trying to get this water off me for the NPC Natural Ohio this Saturday! But once again Thank You Everyone!! It truly does mean a lot and me and Flex have worked around the clock to make sure I hit my mark this year and all of the hard work by BOTH of us has obvioulsy paid off! I am really hoping to make a statement this Saturday at the Ohio if everything falls into place!

Oh i thought you were dead or locked in flex's basement, good to know from you hoe, i know you can make it again, go for it tiger!! :hay:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
David's routine and heavy weight division judging
-great choice of music

Mr and Ms SRU awards

Ms. SRU Women's short division

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stalkers :ughnoes:

It's a good thing Dave's doing another show this Saturday. It'd be a shame to diet for 17 weeks only for one show where all your detail is erased due to awful lighting.

-Flex

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh i thought you were dead or locked in flex's basement, good to know from you hoe, i know you can make it again, go for it tiger!! :hay:

Maybe he was and that is why he got in such good shape!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
number 15 was in good shape too..

thanks TKD for your work!!

repped!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Stalkers :ughnoes:

It's a good thing Dave's doing another show this Saturday. It'd be a shame to diet for 17 weeks only for one show where all your detail is erased due to awful lighting.

-Flex

So true..

We want coverage of the OHIO show Too!

:gaysign: