• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Jay Cutler Guest Posing Pictures: Natural Ohio

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now, haters, show me where the hell Cutler's leg have assimetry problems...

Delts look smaller... but I'm pretty sure he can regain mass in not much time...

Cutler FTW.

Doesnt look as bad, but it will be more noticeable once he's in contest shape. (kinda like the 07 Olympia where leading up to it everyone wasn't sure if Ronnie fixed his lat issue or not, but come contest it was obviously still there.)

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Why was my last post removed ?

MetalMX

MetalMX

He should go on a starvation diet and hope to god he gets muscle atrophy from his midsection.

Big and smooth. I used to admire his physique up till 2006. Hes still a great guy though.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks the same in all his guest posing pics from the last 3 years. Not much improvement.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn,what a monster he is.I really dont care too much about his offseason photos.I only want to see him coming in good shape when its Olympia time.
His arms usually look a lot fuller in contest time.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is Jay still training with Hany?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looked like a walking fridge up there.

I didn't think he looked that great, but he was big as fuck.

-Flex

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ they should of got gustavo to pose at the natural ohio.

100%

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doesnt look as bad, but it will be more noticeable once he's in contest shape. (kinda like the 07 Olympia where leading up to it everyone wasn't sure if Ronnie fixed his lat issue or not, but come contest it was obviously still there.)

Mate, his assimetry issues were noticiable LAST offseason, when he as holding the same amount of water and BF than in the natural Ohio. Now, you can't notice at all size difference, then I assume he is 100% recovered.

If he comes in shape, nobody is gonna beat him.

TEAM CUTLER, BABY!!!

F

fitmod066

I THINK HIS WAIST LOOKS A BIT MORE STREAMLINED.

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

I am a Cutler fan...that being said is it me or am I seeing some slight gyno in a few of these pics...off season or not you won't display gyno

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

Anyway the new training seems to be thickening him up esp. in the legs

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mate, his assimetry issues were noticiable LAST offseason, when he as holding the same amount of water and BF than in the natural Ohio. Now, you can't notice at all size difference, then I assume he is 100% recovered.

If he comes in shape, nobody is gonna beat him.

TEAM CUTLER, BABY!!!

I'm Team Cutler all the way but even I can admit that his left leg still appears bigger than his right even in these pics. They do look improved though and appear to be getting back size.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I'm Team Cutler all the way but even I can admit that his left leg still appears bigger than his right even in these pics. They do look improved though and appear to be getting back size.

Finaly a fair and honest post from a Team Cutler member, and i agree with that, his asymmetry is still there but the size is coming back (i hope he will be 100% by the Olympia time)

or maybe your Hata blockers sunglasses were off?
sunglassses.jpg

jk :rofl3:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^so you dont read my posts.Problem is still there and i dont see it getting better.Judges dont care about it..its a same thing with Victor.They only need to come in shape.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
No posts were removed as far as I can tell :confused:

lol @ Pickle.

Ok just checked...wasn't sure it went through.
Here it is again

I said it would be awesome if Jay made improvments and ended up looking something like this before starting his diet (obviously not going to happen)

t7d1t0-1.jpg