• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MuscleMecca: What Is Your Current Workout Routine

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sun. - chest / triceps
mo. - off
tue. - legs
wed. - shoulders
thu. - off
fri. - back / biceps
sat. off

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bill star 5x5 for the 3rd time now

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I work overnight 5 days a week, got school work to do.
i pay rent, buy all the groceries, house work like a damn maid etc
then i try to make it to gym 2 days a week,

I was just jumping on the typical "habitual and instinctive" training routines that people have. Don't worry Steve I know you actually train hard etc.

Saw a couple of guys in the supplement store yesterday that had the massive arms and chest but had the most pathetic legs and backs you'll see. They really stood out as they were both >6'3" They are the guys you think of when you hear "habitual and instinctive training".

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was just jumping on the typical "habitual and instinctive" training routines that people have. Don't worry Steve I know you actually train hard etc.

Saw a couple of guys in the supplement store yesterday that had the massive arms and chest but had the most pathetic legs and backs you'll see. They really stood out as they were both >6'3" They are the guys you think of when you hear "habitual and instinctive training".

I understand, was having bad day when i posted that, sorry.
I try to train my legs, i still have em big, and surprisingly "defined" still cus' of what i do at work,
most workers use the electric forklifts to move out/in pallets while i use the pallet jacks all the time, good leg workout.
for now i can only got on my days off to gym, before or after work..nah i tried it,
sucks. sore,fatigued etc.. even if going only once a week i'll
try to get in full body workout if its just 1-2 per body part.