• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodypart enhancement.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glutes, but as tim said i'd rather work for it.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would love to be happy with the cards life has dealt me and learn to build on my weaknesses to make myself a better person rather than rely on hopes and dreams. Achievements mean far more than gifts.

Sounds like you have been watching Oprah?

Biceps for me.

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

big cock...chicks love big cocks

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I would love to be happy with the cards life has dealt me and learn to build on my weaknesses to make myself a better person rather than rely on hopes and dreams. Achievements mean far more than gifts.

times X2. would like some delts tho. loloolol

Zendorian

Zendorian

all my parts are well genetically gifted exept my chest, wich is the oppisite and i have an extremely har time to build up.. so id say chest without a doubt

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yo, Buz Killington, yes you.

Your post reflects upon all of us, because that is how life works. None of us will get magical gifts like the one I talk in this thread, so your argument basically reflects upon what we already know and think. But for the sake of enjoyment and imagination, why not answer directly ?
:headbang:

Wolfdogs

Wolfdogs

Delts without any doubt.

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

delts for sure

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo, Buz Killington, yes you.

Your post reflects upon all of us, because that is how life works. None of us will get magical gifts like the one I talk in this thread, so your argument basically reflects upon what we already know and think. But for the sake of enjoyment and imagination, why not answer directly ?
:headbang:

Because it is a defeatest and negative attitude. And it isn't necessarily what everyone thinks already.

"This is wrong with me, genetics fairy hates me!"

BBing is already full of people with eating and psychological disorders. Focussing on things that we didn't get blessed with actually reinforces this aspect of the sport. Sure I have natural weaknesses and imbalances, but rather than seeing that as something I'd like magically fixed or that I need synthol or an operation to fix I see it as a challenge unique to me and my training.

The fact that so many turn to synthol, surgery and other extreme measures should show that people are looking for a magic fix. The preponderance of entry level trainees who are yet to learn to eat and train properly turning down the pro-hormone and anabolics highway is another sure sign. A lot of people in this sport do not approach their training and development in a healthy way. This fixation with a negative outlook on their physique only reinforces that negative viewpoint.

Yes I'm being a kill-joy but lets not become one of those groups or forums that encourages peoples insecurities, rather than creating a positive outlook on life.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Because it is a defeatest and negative attitude. And it isn't necessarily what everyone thinks already.

"This is wrong with me, genetics fairy hates me!"

Yeah, how about:

"Lol, I have no problems with my body, but I really focus on my delts because they lag, it would be cool if I had better genetical delts, who cares though, I'll keep on working hard"

BBing is already full of people with eating and psychological disorders. Focussing on things that we didn't get blessed with actually reinforces this aspect of the sport. Sure I have natural weaknesses and imbalances, but rather than seeing that as something I'd like magically fixed or that I need synthol or an operation to fix I see it as a challenge unique to me and my training.

Now you are just projecting your own insecurities. If you actually lived by your own words, you wouldn't care about posting in this thread. Why ? Because a person who accepts and acknowledged his strength and weaknesses has no problem in having a little fun imagining how it would be to have something. It can be anything really. A deaf person can imagine how it would be to hear, but without actually feeling bad about himself. A person can imagine how it would be to fly, without crying himself to sleep because he has to walk.

The fact that so many turn to synthol, surgery and other extreme measures should show that people are looking for a magic fix. The preponderance of entry level trainees who are yet to learn to eat and train properly turning down the pro-hormone and anabolics highway is another sure sign. A lot of people in this sport do not approach their training and development in a healthy way. This fixation with a negative outlook on their physique only reinforces that negative viewpoint.

Dude, are you serious ? You are killing a fly with a nuclear cannon. It's just a simple question.

You are fixated with your own argument. Nobody else is seeing it that way. You are forcing your view upon my thread, when all of it is very unnecessary. None of the guys who posted here have a negative experience with their own bodies. Accepting one has faults is a part of life.

Yes I'm being a kill-joy but lets not become one of those groups or forums that encourages peoples insecurities, rather than creating a positive outlook on life.

Wow man... just wow.

This thread is not encouraging insecurities and just because you want to see it that way, doesn't mean it's like that. People know they have faults, people work to fortify their faults, people can talk about their faults when they are strong enough and realize they can survive with their faults, people can then joke around about their own faults.

Once you can joke around with it, means you've conquered your fear/trouble/etc...

That is what we are doing here. Enjoy your biased view :gaysign:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Take off your rose coloured glasses and take good look at the people that get into BBing and weight training. There is a thread somewhere here about it. In fact lets count up on one hand the pros that are average or above average height......... (yes this is hyperbole, but you'll see my point)

I'd send you a couple of the PM's I've been sent too if that would help, but don't want to reveal who sent them. Lets just say that there is a willingness to do just about anything that shows an inherent mental health problem.

Trust me when I say that I get your point and it may be in fun but the context is wrong. If the wording had been subtly different I wouldn't have said anything at all.