• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA PLAYOFFS!!

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@flex & naturboykr

i think we will finish them off and get a little bit of rest b4 we play against orlando in finals

I think that will make a big difference because everyone will be fresh mentally and physically.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not to be off topic, but if the Cavs get knocked out, where do you think he is going to go? I've heard all the rumors he's going to the Nets since he's good friends with Jay-Z, also I've heard the Knicks since they have the money to pay for him. Anyone else have projections?

I still think he's going to the Knicks, as they do have room to sign him AND another mega superstar (ie, Wade, Amare, Bosh), plus the fact Lebron would thrive under D'Antoni's system.

But, there was talk recently that a Chinese corporation might want to buy a large share of the Cavs. If Lebron want's to be a global icon (he does), this would be a major help. PLUS, I personally think that these Chinese investors could make a very strong push to sign Yao Ming in Cleveland in 2010 as well.

This would help Lebron:
A) have a superstar big man to play with (which would be a huge asset for his game, as he drives the lane, someone slides, often leaving a wide open man.... or Yao gets it low, someone has to slide for the double, and Lebron gets an open shot)

B) The whole marketing aspect in Asia combined with Yao would be huge. Many more asians would watch/follow the cavs, where Lebron would obviously be Batman to Yao's Robin (or Blake to Yao's Duality), thus increasing Lebron's popularity a ton.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lakers to the finals:borat:
and hopefully nba champs

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still think he's going to the Knicks, as they do have room to sign him AND another mega superstar (ie, Wade, Amare, Bosh), plus the fact Lebron would thrive under D'Antoni's system.

But, there was talk recently that a Chinese corporation might want to buy a large share of the Cavs. If Lebron want's to be a global icon (he does), this would be a major help. PLUS, I personally think that these Chinese investors could make a very strong push to sign Yao Ming in Cleveland in 2010 as well.

This would help Lebron:
A) have a superstar big man to play with (which would be a huge asset for his game, as he drives the lane, someone slides, often leaving a wide open man.... or Yao gets it low, someone has to slide for the double, and Lebron gets an open shot)

B) The whole marketing aspect in Asia combined with Yao would be huge. Many more asians would watch/follow the cavs, where Lebron would obviously be Batman to Yao's Robin (or Blake to Yao's Duality), thus increasing Lebron's popularity a ton.

That is very interesting. Good stuff IS.

I hope the bulls sign Bosh next year :x although I doubt it will happen, we'll have to see.

Congrats to the Lakers, too bad for the nuggets. They had an excellent season and hopefully will be just as competitive next year.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lakers to the finals:borat:
and hopefully nba champs

@Maxmonzter

Kobe had a solid game with 35 pts and 10 assist. The rest of the team performed very well too.

I feel pretty confident about our team and hopefully they take to ring:thumbsup2:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lakers shouldn't be beat if they play like that every night.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn, lakers played a good game. Now it's up to magic/cavs to keep the title from the west

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so it´s gonna be Lakers vs Orlando, that will be an awesome finals

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ quiet you!

Orlando in 4 :spy:

:io:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Lakers in 5.... I'm a big Lebron fan, so I'm disappointed that the Cavs lost.... but these are the best 2 teams. Should be an entertaining series.

This is an awesome ESPN article discussing the cavs.

http://tinyurl.com/nawmys

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Lakers in 5.... I'm a big Lebron fan, so I'm disappointed that the Cavs lost.... but these are the best 2 teams. Should be an entertaining series.

This is an awesome ESPN article discussing the cavs.

http://tinyurl.com/nawmys

I meant to post that in here, awesome read.

i think magic can take them if they stay hot, turk could have a big series

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@Maxmonzter

These highlights are pretty sick.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Game 1 is tomorrow, gonna watch it on the inter webz, hopefully lakers win.