• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman guest posing in Illinois, April 4th 2009

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG, it looks like he isn't juicing-traingn hard-eating properly.

Yeah, he can regain mass quickly, but I don't believe he is currently focusing on bodybuilding...

R

Ruhlforever

HE IS NOT FOCUSING ON BODYBUILDING mvsf1 is right is as he never touched a dumbell anymore

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

It's very hard to see greatest Mr. olympia looking like this. Ronnie just love sport of boybuilding so much that it's so hard to give up competing. His physique isn't the same and he can't never again get that legendary form back.

Zendorian

Zendorian

I have to say that the best parts on him there is his legs.. his whole upperbody, especielly arms/delt section looks wery weak compared to what we are used to see.

mjappe

mjappe

It's a sad "Tyson" all over...just painful

R

Ruhlforever

Looks terrible, no calves, no triceps he never had them, no peak in the biceps, signs of gyno, vastus and femoris strange. Damn

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

man its tough to see him like that..i love ronnie man

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I challenge anyone here to post photos of them looking bigger and leaner! He isn't small, he isn't particularly fat and the issues he had with nerve damage seem to have dissappeared.

Like I said; he hasn't been focussed on competition for a fair amount of time and yet still is in decent shape. If he wanted to compete he could still step back on stage this year and do very well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing what little it time it takes the worlds greatest bodybuilder ever to fall to this. When you consider his age, the looks great. But if I was paying for him to pose and he showed up like that I would be upset. I am sure the fans were happy to see him though.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I challenge anyone here to post photos of them looking bigger and leaner! He isn't small, he isn't particularly fat and the issues he had with nerve damage seem to have dissappeared.

Like I said; he hasn't been focussed on competition for a fair amount of time and yet still is in decent shape. If he wanted to compete he could still step back on stage this year and do very well.

word. you have to remember tim that the general population (which is decently represented here) doesn't consider important factors like that when assesing a physique, let alone the physique of the greatest bodybuilder ever. all they see is a lesser physique, and just speak before actually thinking. the man hasn't been training (at least no where near his normal level) and still looks solid. you know what you say is true, but people in here are just going to naysay until ronnie actually puts it all together again. considering the factors you just listed in conjunction with the pictures in here, i think he can.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

The left arm injury seems fixed, if the left part of his back is ok too, he may do well.He's probably off juice also looking at this pic.He could very likely transform and reach a good form when he starts gearing again.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Tim, I'm pretty sure 100% of members here doesn't want to be disrespectful with the best bodybuilder ever, at least I don't.

Of course he is not SMALL, of course he is not a FAT ASS, what we were trying to say is that it seems he lost at least 30-35% of his muscle mass.

Or course he looks 1000 times better than most of us, of course, because less than 3 years ago he was on the top of the BB world.

I really hope he can fix his left tri/lat problems, who the hell doesn't want the best ever back?

But man, you can't deny he must be taking it very easy... that's neither "good" or "bad", it's simply his choice, but he isn't training-eating-gearing as in the past.

That being said, I hope he competes at least one more time in decent shape. :thumbsup2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But man, you can't deny he must be taking it very easy... that's neither "good" or "bad", it's simply his choice, but he isn't training-eating-gearing as in the past.

The reason that I made that statement is that so many were making judgements on his physique as though he is still competing, still taking AAS, still eating his way through a small fortune of food, and still training to be the best.

To quote yourself:
mvsf1 said:
OMG, it looks like he isn't juicing-traingn hard-eating properly.
Key word being "properly". You may have acknowledged that his focus isn't on being a pro atm, but it is as if to say that somehow he sucks now because he has retired. That is just small minded and disrespectfull to one of the greatest BBers ever.

edit: not trying to single you out as being a perpetrator of the last sentence, as your post is probably more balanced than most in this thread.

F

fitmod066

Well if he does make a comeback. He will truly be the best bodybuilder of all time!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The reason that I made that statement is that so many were making judgements on his physique as though he is still competing, still taking AAS, still eating his way through a small fortune of food, and still training to be the best.

You don't honestly believe Ronnie isn't still juicing do you?

And I'm pretty sure he's still lifting/training on a regular basis as he states its what he loves to do and If he plans on competing at this years Olympia I'm sure he's hitting the gym decently hard.

That being said he looks ok, I think most ppl are just use to seeing Ronnie looking freaky in the off-season. He's doesn't compare to the Ronnie of old but then again what do you expect from a semi-retired bodybuilder. We will see when he diets down if his nerve issues with his lat etc are fixed. Personally I think he should stay off the pro stage and leave his legacy intact, the way he went out was great. He will tarnish that IMO by trying a comeback. Be another Tyson, Jordan were people remember him for his shitty comeback years instead of his dominant years.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You don't honestly believe Ronnie isn't still juicing do you?
I'd doubt that he would ever stop running cycles. But I'm insinuating that he wouldn't be using to the same extent.
And I'm pretty sure he's still lifting/training on a regular basis as he states its what he loves to do and If he plans on competing at this years Olympia I'm sure he's hitting the gym decently hard.
I did actually state that he wouldn't be training as hard. He doesn't have to when retired, there is no need, no desire, he can just enjoy training.
That being said he looks ok, I think most ppl are just use to seeing Ronnie looking freaky in the off-season. He's doesn't compare to the Ronnie of old but then again what do you expect from a semi-retired bodybuilder. We will see when he diets down if his nerve issues with his lat etc are fixed. Personally I think he should stay off the pro stage and leave his legacy intact, the way he went out was great. He will tarnish that IMO by trying a comeback. Be another Tyson, Jordan were people remember him for his shitty comeback years instead of his dominant years.

I agree that a comeback cannot be half-arsed. Most that do tend to have a mistaken desire to do so because they have something missing in their lives that was such a large part of what they did. I'd prefer to see him do a masters circuit or something.

K

KAJAVA

Oh no !! Don't send pics like those...he looks like a small fat:bitenails:ass