• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FST-7 Training with Jay and Phil!

son_of_man

son_of_man

Hany rambod knows what he is doing , and he has many many improvements
on allot of guys. Jay will come in harder this year, he is not gonna give this up without a fight he is pulling all the stops. Phil will suprise many, i really would like to see my Kai win it, but it will be very difficult this year, this will be the most exciting Mr o , we have seen since hmmmm, since 98

God bless you all

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome video, thanks for the update:2:

Joeb23

Joeb23

It really is crazy when I watch training clips like these. I mean you got Jay and Phil two top guys pounding out tough sets of inclines with 140's and 150's and I still cannot help but to think of Big Ron. I mean he was using 200's.:bitenails: We all knew he was strong. I just think sometimes we forget exactly how strong...

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It really is crazy when I watch training clips like these. I mean you got Jay and Phil two top guys pounding out tough sets of inclines with 140's and 150's and I still cannot help but to think of Big Ron. I mean he was using 200's.:bitenails: We all knew he was strong. I just think sometimes we forget exactly how strong...

ive seen jay do 180s for reps on the incline. the biggest strenght difference between jay and ron was in the squat and deadlift, thats where ronnie was most insane. i mean, deadlifting 800 lbs for 2 reps like a week from the olympia, i dont think we will ever see any pro bber do that again.

Limpboy

Limpboy

ive seen jay do 180s for reps on the incline. the biggest strenght difference between jay and ron was in the squat and deadlift, thats where ronnie was most insane. i mean, deadlifting 800 lbs for 2 reps like a week from the olympia, i dont think we will ever see any pro bber do that again.

Yeah but it was 805 pounds actually:bitenails:

Joeb23

Joeb23

When has Jay done that? I seen him in from Jay to Z. He did 170s on flat but 180's on incline I have never seen...:icon_ninja: Either way Ron is not only the strongest bodybuilder of all time he is one of the overall strongest men in the world, especially with that condition.:borat:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JoJ is stronger than Ronnie :spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its working for me now