• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

natural freak

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who said he sucks? The title is just misleading thats all....he has a good base to build off of but hes not a freak.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good genetics i guess just not a freak! As said above i don't think that ppl are trying to be rude, it's just that when u put natural freak as the title ppl expect to see a natural freak....

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^^

Now here is a Natural FREAK! Turk the man! :headbang:

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

x2 good base but no freak.

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

x3 hes no freak sorry for the misleading title.dude is really a hard worker dedicated to bodybuilding he'll be a freak soon

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
flexwheeler11-1.jpg

theres your natural freak

for the 2002 he trained & entered as a natural or something, ok he was already huge before but its still pretty fucking good!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
come on guys this video doesn't do him justice he's not a freak far from that but he has some nice genetics good back and chest.this is the member pics forum did you excpect to see ronnie coleman?wrong section haters

dont worry mate, just some people dont show support towards one and another :tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

for the 2002 he trained & entered as a natural or something, ok he was already huge before but its still pretty fucking good!

didnt know synthol was natural?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well technically neither is protein shake

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
montanamuscle

montanamuscle

well technically neither is protein shake

that is very true...there are very few true natural people...i do have a ton of respect.for people that train natural and are huge. im sorry if i came off as an ass...:doh:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So that basically makes all protein rich foods not natural as well?

what the fuck you think man?
shall we classify meat, fish and poultry as natural?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

flex suffered kidney failure in 02 from, in his words, his "far from natural state" i don't know where the hell you get your facts from. he admits it in an interview in ironman magazine i believe that 02 was probably his worst year from a health standpoint due to anabolics.

that and your other comments in here are just terrible. use your head before you type.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what the fuck you think man?
shall we classify meat, fish and poultry as natural?

:doh:

Food products and nutrition is normal. Protein shake is pretty normal.

I thought your posting was getting better, clearly I was mistaken :talkhand:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/shawnraysreport02.html

"7th) Flex Wheeler: Flex announced to me personally that he was doing the Mr. O clean as a whistle back in September. He even suggested that he would be taking a drug test and making it public after the show. That being said, we were to train for the O this year but due to conflicting schedule we never got together except for some last minute posing sessions in the locker room a couple weeks out from the show. Alone, I had Flex in 2nd behind Ronnie without seeing the other guys. He was balanced, cut and still held considerable size! I was concerned about the fact that there was NO DIURETIC TESTING THIS YEAR and that he would be a victim of not using them. In the end when he hit the stage my fears became his reality! He was soft from the rear, his problem areas Hams and Gluts. He was holding about 5lbs of water and swore off diuretics completely. Being a Born Again Christian, Flex is no longer interested in damaging his body with artificial enhancers and therefore competing against the enemy without a Loaded Gun. Still overall, I admire what he accomplished, as I know how far he had to climb to get back on that stage and his stance is to be applauded as he still beat some formidable competitors and stood his ground on his beliefs! "
shawn ray `s words (just ignore the words about religion)

ok i may have made a booboo regarding the P shake but i dont see why you should have said.. so that make every F high in P not natural... it makes no sense

i`ll leave these pics to try and redem myself

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stay on topic guys and there's no reason to flame the original poster.

Whatever happened to constructive criticism?