• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ultimate Fighting Vs Boxing

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it´s a fact that ufc is better and just more enjoyable

no, it's a subjective opinion as to which is overall more entertaining. Personally, I agree, but it's not a 'fact'.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I sincerely hope you're joking about this. Ever hear the old adage about the boxer vs. the wrestler, in that once a wrestler grabs a boxer, it's all over? Well, in this case it'd be boxer vs someone who can wrestle, box, kick, use submissions, and so on. There is no way a pure boxer would last in the UFC.

However, with that said, there is no way a mixed martial artist would be successful in a pure boxing match.

But, if you put 2 guys in a ring/cage... and just said "fight", the UFC fighter would win 10 times out of 10.

I remember one of the first UFC's had the grappler, the sumo, the kickboxer, the boxer, the whatever else....... So I remember the sumo getting a kick to the head and going down, the boxer getting his ass kicked, and the judo guy winning overall.