• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay, Dexter and Coleman guest posing at 2009 Atlantic States Championships

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
ronnie is still a champion but dexter and jay are many cuts above. Dexter is going to win the olympia... :O

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay and Dex looks great.

to me it seems that Jay's right arm and leg looks slightly improved.

Dexter looks great. his most muscular looks incredible and he just has such a flawless physique.

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie: I always believed that you possessed the attributes that made you one of the greatest champions ever: determination and dedication. You will always be remembered as one of the greatest bodybuilders ever. Do not taint that image by continuing to ignore the inevitable and doing this to yourself and your fans. Just sit back and enjoy the fruits of your rewards. Let it go, Ronnie, let it go....

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

is there something off about jays forearms?

notice the FDB and front lat spread

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
agree with everyone else, ronnie should give it up.

awesome pic's !!! thanks for the updates tkD :tiphat:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hahahaha oh God, Ronnie is trolling us all. That silly fucker xD
Jay = The same
Dex = Epic mass gain.

G

glen001

i was going to go to oz this year to see Ronnie but those pics made me think i was wasting my $ please givr it up on try to get into shape jay and dex looking real big its gunna be a great O this year

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
_W5Q3170_GXZMKXWNEA-1.jpg
Don't call it a comeback!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i disagree with most of the people about jay... his muscles look more round especially from the side...

dexters legs have gotten bigger and overall he has put on good mass. i hope he wins

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Jay: Those who says he looks the same should get their eyes checked...He´s greatly improved in the side shots, and his waist is noticeable smaller.
Dexter: Just wow!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie: I always believed that you possessed the attributes that made you one of the greatest champions ever: determination and dedication. You will always be remembered as one of the greatest bodybuilders ever. Do not taint that image by continuing to ignore the inevitable and doing this to yourself and your fans. Just sit back and enjoy the fruits of your rewards. Let it go, Ronnie, let it go....

Im a ronnie fan and and i like the fact that he still trains and plays everything by ear. As a fan i like that he still guest poses and keeps his fans updated on what he is doing. As a fan if he competed again i would enjoy it because hes doing something he loves, and I just cant be mad at someone for that, but i can sure appreciate it.

DO what you love ROnnie!

God bless
Ben

H

hook3

i think ronnie is out of his mind if he thinks he has a chance... he said when he was winning his olympias he would take a pretty large amount of time off after like four months and that he didnt need much to get back into shape but this is pitiful... How can he stand next to dexter and jay at these guest posings and seriously consider himself as a contender? He needs surgery

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Surgery wouldn't do anything good. His left tri and lat are probably gone.... forever.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Dexter's routine + all 3 (Dex, Ronnie, Jay) posedown at the end of the vid

Last edited by a moderator:
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im a ronnie fan and and i like the fact that he still trains and plays everything by ear. As a fan i like that he still guest poses and keeps his fans updated on what he is doing. As a fan if he competed again i would enjoy it because hes doing something he loves, and I just cant be mad at someone for that, but i can sure appreciate it.

DO what you love ROnnie!

God bless
Ben

well said, couldnt agree more.
Let the man do what he wants

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think ronnie is out of his mind if he thinks he has a chance... he said when he was winning his olympias he would take a pretty large amount of time off after like four months and that he didnt need much to get back into shape but this is pitiful... How can he stand next to dexter and jay at these guest posings and seriously consider himself as a contender? He needs surgery
I don't get where the FUCK you people are getting the idea that he thinks he can win this. He's doing it because he loves it. I'm positive he knows he doesn't stand a chance to win or place at all.
Give the guy respect for doing what he loves.

isopure

isopure

Jay and Dexter both are amazing!! Jay´s waist is very improved and Dexter is bigger than last year. We must demostrate more repect about Ronnie, he has been the best bodybuilder in the history and now he wants to enjoy his job. He doesn´t have to demostrate to anyone nothing.

Light weight

Light weight

DO what you love ROnnie!

God bless
Ben
:thumbsup2::tiphat: