• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Top 6 Mr Olympia 1994

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good idea using a back shot to win an arguement against yates. Shawn ray could never even begin to compare back shots with yates.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Damn, it should have been shawn first, kevin second, dillet third, cromier fourth, cortell fifth, and dorian sixth. Ive never been a dorian fan. I think the person with the best looking body should win not whoever is the biggest. I wish it would go back to like it was then. Bodybuilders were so much better then than now.

Hell yeah! great to know there are others that think the way I do, I respect Dorian's training philosophy, and I like his videos, but never liked him as a bodybuilder, esp as a Mr O :bitelip:

C

Comin_Up

Hell yeah! great to know there are others that think the way I do, I respect Dorian's training philosophy, and I like his videos, but never liked him as a bodybuilder, esp as a Mr O :bitelip:

Damn right! I hate when people say "oh its called bodybuilding the guy who is the most built should win, guy who has the most muscle" Shawn Ray is like 5'6 if he was as tall as dorian he would be just as big. For being that short he is HUGE!

Dylan Detrick

Dylan Detrick

good idea using a back shot to win an arguement against yates. Shawn ray could never even begin to compare back shots with yates.

Shawn's back can hold it's own against Dorian's, especially considering he's only 5'7 and 205-215.

pakman88

pakman88

Even though he was critcized for his back, i always felt that dillet in shape was incredible, along with shawn ray. Dillet imo was better in everything except back when compared to dorian, he had better legs, arms, chest, smaller waist, and calves just as good. His most muscular was incredible.