• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

really sick synthol arms here!!!

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it really amazes me on how some people can eventually get such a skewed perception on what looks good vs. what looks like a trainwreck...however i guess to each is own. :thumbsup2:

Totally agree, how can this guy seriously think that looks good.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WTF? Maybe if he had bigger forearms to go with those biceps, it wouldn't of looked that bad. Seriously, what are these guys thinking though?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now who here wants to look like that?

Bhana

Bhana

lol at his proportion and symmetry. Im pretty sure thesze guys have perception problems

Joeb23

Joeb23

is that guy natural?

Yeah I really do believe so. I'm not sure why you guys go and scream synthol every time somebody has a great set of arms. His arm look awesome. Some of the best I have ever seen. Obviously this guy is a genetic freak. Some people are just blessed. His form on those curls is textbook and he is using some heavy weight. Why does it always have to be synthol? Can't it just be years of diligent work finally paying off?

:shootme: :io:

V

vdawg

at least he looks better than valentino and that klaus doren clown. but still fucken retarded

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
E

emil

i wouldnt use the term "better", i'd say he looks less retarded than valentino... but its a close call... both look like complete shit...