• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JAY REMARRIED .. :-))

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kerry looks beautiful,congrats to both of them!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like Jay coffed up for her boob job?

I swear they were'nt that big in his previous training vids

she has had fake tits for a long long time....she has them in all of his training videos

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great to see my boy get to renew their vows, as it seemed to look like a spectacular event...wish I could've been there. Many will question why someone would do this, well, I believe that when you are in love, why can't you get married again (to the same person). I have a friend that has done this over 10 times in vegas and they happen to live in the UK. Even my wife and I talked about doing this after the Olympia, as we always wanted to have a more fun and casual event with just a few friends, not 200 like our wedding was.

Congrats Big Bro, you're tha man!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congratz to Jay for re-doing something ive been getting away from.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In September he is gonna take the last thing that he needs to be completely happy.

September 2008 (after the Olympia):
"I'll do my best for the 2009 Olympia, I won't do so many guestposing and other stuff, I'll put all my focus and energy into getting that 3rd title...(which makes a great interest in Muscletech with that Dex rivalry)...

September 2009 (after the Olympia):
"I made some miscalculations,it's too late to appologize but I was so busy that year with so much guest posing, my marriage and stuff..."

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
DAMN i didnt know kerry was that hot, i knew she was hot but damn she looked good that night..... is it just me or does it look like she got plastic surgery on her nose in the picture that has the profile of her face

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
re-married = waste of time :no:

but anyway, congrats to cutler :tiphat:

maybe a waste of time for you but maybe he wanted to renew his vous with her. maybe his first marriage was hectic and stressfull (this one looks more relaxed) and he wanted to focus on his love to her rather than the guests, camera man, stress etc... Maybe he feels like his life is more complete now and he wants to express his love to her in that way.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats.

kerry looks pretty as hell, and pretty jacked too...

msuman

msuman

Weddings dresses sure have changed.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

September 2008 (after the Olympia):
"I'll do my best for the 2009 Olympia, I won't do so many guestposing and other stuff, I'll put all my focus and energy into getting that 3rd title...(which makes a great interest in Muscletech with that Dex rivalry)...

September 2009 (after the Olympia):
"I made some miscalculations,it's too late to appologize but I was so busy that year with so much guest posing, my marriage and stuff..."
I think you're being disrespectful man, life for a top Pro ain't so easy, the things that made them busy also grant them the money to live.

isopure

isopure

I wish all the best for both. He represents bb better than anyone. I hope he wins Mr. Olympia.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel so sorry for the people who don't understand why you would have a recommitment of vows. You must have no-one special in your lives at all.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ That makes no sense to me. You should renew your vows EVERY SINGLE DAY. You don't need a celebration.