• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

KAI GREENE RECENT PICS

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why does anyone think this guy is Mr O material? :umwtf:

Not fair to judge from off-season non-posing photos...let's not forget even the best can be caught off guard with waist issues when relaxing

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai is looking huge! He just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Just check out his arms. Holy shit!

Light weight

Light weight

Mark my words : Top 2 at this years Olympia ==> Kai & Phil or Phil & Kai

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Why does anyone think this guy is Mr O material? :umwtf:

:deadhorse:
pregnantronnie9cx.jpg

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for all the updates guys, he looks bigger than last offseason. Can't wait to see him start cutting.

It does look like he cut his hair off, maybe he will take off the hats so we can see what it looks like :49:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, a number of you still, STILL, don't know the differnce between abdominal distension, and an actual thickening of the waist from a muscular/oblique standpoint. his waist is fine, it is however, distended.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

this might have something to do with it

I've seen that show. He still had a gut then and I still think his proportions are all over the place.

mvsf1 said:
His gut is big, the even the best BB ever had big waist problems some years....

PS: yeah, Ronnie Coleman.
Gee thanks. I've had all these years living in a cave and I wasn't aware of Ronnie :talkhand:
Lightweight said:
Mark my words : Top 2 at this years Olympia ==> Kai & Phil or Phil & Kai
Two words: Phil, Dex.

I honestly can't see Kai standing next to them. I also think Vic (if he can overcome all of his problems of the past 12 months) will place higher than Kai.

dilatedmuscle said:
Once again thanks. I was completely unaware of Ronnie Coleman.

I'm a huge fan of his, but hated what he brought into the O in terms of the abdominal distention. I've said so on many occassions. The judges also seem to be against this now, which furthers my point and makes yours obsolete.
Duality said:
lol, a number of you still, STILL, don't know the differnce between abdominal distension, and an actual thickening of the waist from a muscular/oblique standpoint. his waist is fine, it is however, distended.
That is what I'm saying. And that is why I don't think he has the aesthetic package to match Phil, Dex, etc. The IFBB made it quite clear (?'07?) that they were now against the distended midsection.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ it was 05 actually that the mandate was released. lucky for kai there judged while flexing and not relaxed. a distended stomach flexed looks all the same as an undistended one. but a thick one cannot be fixed. kai has some spectacular bodyparts and is a marvel to look at. i'll take his supreme conditioning and decent aesthetics over a lot of pros anyday. i'd love to see him or wolf win the whole thing.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ it was 05 actually that the mandate was released. lucky for kai there judged while flexing and not relaxed. a distended stomach flexed looks all the same as an undistended one. but a thick one cannot be fixed. kai has some spectacular bodyparts and is a marvel to look at. i'll take his supreme conditioning and decent aesthetics over a lot of pros anyday. i'd love to see him or wolf win the whole thing.

I totaly agree, too many people hate on Kai's gut but apparently they cant appreciate his complete package. as long as the top three includes Dex,Phil, and Kai, i will be really happy..... i also hope jay gets a low placing and wolf aswell (just for shits and giggles) :rofl3:

Light weight

Light weight

I honestly can't see Kai standing next to them. I also think Vic (if he can overcome all of his problems of the past 12 months) will place higher than Kai.
Impossible, Kai will place higher than Vic...