• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PCT for test e- and anadrol cycle.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Okay, i got an email for ag guys, also they already refunded me my 63$, and also still shipping my novla for free, going to get the other necessaries later. also is it okay for me to take Havoc while on this cycle? instead of anadrol etc, i have a coupon code i would like to use for it. thanks.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just use the Test e only cycle as planned steve, dont rush into things thinking adding more is better for a first aas cycle,
see how u go with just test e this time and then add in orals or other stuff for ur next cycle

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
used a coupon code on islandsupplements for 10% off (BIGSAV)
bought TRENV 700, non-methylated.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
used a coupon code on islandsupplements for 10% off (BIGSAV)
bought TRENV 700, non-methylated.

thats a compound that needs to be highly overdosed to see any results waste of money if your running Test steve...

You should have bough a MRP or Protein powder or a good carb powder or BCAA...

or steak

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats a compound that needs to be highly overdosed to see any results waste of money if your running Test steve...

You should have bough a MRP or Protein powder or a good carb powder or BCAA...

or steak

Im taking it in the middle of my cycle, usually when i was on PH middle of cycle to end was tough to keep gains and keep my appetite hungry, im just going to see if this might help out, anyway only 20$ for it..

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im taking it in the middle of my cycle, usually when i was on PH middle of cycle to end was tough to keep gains and keep my appetite hungry, im just going to see if this might help out, anyway only 20$ for it..

Bro you have to force yourself to eat you know how many times I have almost thrown up eating just shovel it down and water it down with out food your not going to gain much. what ever gains you make with little food are not going to stick if you do not eat and I am talking about eating quality food not the microwave pizza and hot pockets and fast food...

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
steve never wants to listen... don't be a fool. don't mix the ph with real aas..

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bro you have to force yourself to eat you know how many times I have almost thrown up eating just shovel it down and water it down with out food your not going to gain much. what ever gains you make with little food are not going to stick if you do not eat and I am talking about eating quality food not the microwave pizza and hot pockets and fast food...

Its for when i work overnight, cus i get home tired, im working 48 hours a week, i go to school. so sometimes i need something to increase my appetite or energy to even want to wake up and eat, i sometimes sleep from 1pm to 10pm 1 hour before work, dont have much time to get 5+ meals. i barely get 3.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Good post man...I've been on steve's case for a while now about eating proper foods. He doesn't need AAS at this time i'm sure of it just a proper mass gaining diet would work wonders for him. Cut the junk man and start piling in the good nutrients.

And if you do decide to do the cycle like Vic said make sure your eating every 2-3 hours clean foods and lots of them. Don't waste the E with a shitty frozen food and protein bar diet! :bullwhip:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its for when i work overnight, cus i get home tired, im working 48 hours a week, i go to school. so sometimes i need something to increase my appetite or energy to even want to wake up and eat, i sometimes sleep from 1pm to 10pm 1 hour before work, dont have much time to get 5+ meals. i barely get 3.

if u barely only get 3 meals on
u wont see much from a test cycle and clearly if u only able to eat 3 meals, ur not ready to go on a cycle as it will be a waste

this is why we r here to help u bro not hurt u in any way

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if u barely only get 3 meals on
u wont see much from a test cycle and clearly if u only able to eat 3 meals, ur not ready to go on a cycle as it will be a waste

this is why we r here to help u bro not hurt u in any way

well im going to start bringing food to work, and eat while im throwing out cases in my aisle, but i can't eat hard solid foods cus i might choke or throw it up (Cus of heavy cases ,items etc)

what type of snacks or foods in general do you think i should eat at work while working? something that i can keep in my pockets or a small ziplock bag..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steve, don't pull a Maxmunster.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
precook your meals ahead of time and eat every 3 hours....you must get a break every 2-3 hours at work, it is the law after all :D

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
precook your meals ahead of time and eat every 3 hours....you must get a break every 2-3 hours at work, it is the law after all :D

Im going to eat beef jerky, the small packets, one serving ones,. going to bring My Trail mix too, drink water out of water fountain, i know beef jerky isn't good for cycles,dieting etc, but i rarely eat it, or tuna, right now im about to go eat a serving of albacore. drinking coffee now.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DO you get breaks every 3 hours?

Why not get the most out of your cycle....pre cook rice/potatoes and beef/chicken every 2-3 days. Make it easy...it only takes like an hour or so every to prepare enough food for a few days worth of meals

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DO you get breaks every 3 hours?

Why not get the most out of your cycle....pre cook rice/potatoes and beef/chicken every 2-3 days. Make it easy...it only takes like an hour or so every to prepare enough food for a few days worth of meals

i dont know how to cook.

have any sites on how tos?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you know how to use a BBQ? BBQ your chicken and steak

Get a rice cooker for rice or buy the stuff you can throw in the microwave. Potatoes you can put in tin foil and toss on the bbq to or just microwave. Oats are easy to cook just add hot water....yams are the same as potatoes I dunno man mos this shit is easy to prepare nothing fancy.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what do you mean Big?..

you acting like a fucking fool steve. how hard is it to listen to some people with experience ?

buy steaks and chicken at fucking costco and throw that shit in the freezer. then take 3 our and grill that stuff and make some meals for 2-3 days. how hard is that

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not gonna take advice from you bro if you acting like that, chill.