• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath guestposing in Colorado State Bodybuilding

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you guys think his weak points are? The only thing I can think of in some poses is his chest. Simply because his arms/delts kill his chest. But then again in some poses his chest doesn't seem to be dwarfed.

That's a hell of a question. His shape is awesome, his chest would always look smaller because of his arms/chest in that most muscular, but that's not a problem IMO. Same happened to Levrone, who had one of the biggest chests ever but his arms were unreal...

I don't know what he can do to be out of the top 2.....

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I must say, my doubts for Kai winning are growing now..
Though it doesn't matter to me, I'm a Phil fan, I just think Kai had a good shot at the O. Nott so much anymore.

Oh really :rolleyes:

Even if Kai can win the O, ffs is not this year lmao.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back and chest have both come up a lot...thick as hell. He keeps improving in all the right areas. Incredible...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Back and chest have both come up a lot...thick as hell. He keeps improving in all the right areas. Incredible...

That's why he's The Gift, amazing improvements every time we see him.

R

Ruhlforever

The guy looks crazy he really improved from contest to contest and above all not being the widest he really made great improvements in his now mighty and wide wide wide shoulders he is a flashback of Kevin Levrone and Markus Ruhl in terms of deltoids quality and development, incredible back, incredible, the best and most develped arms in history (I still think Victor carries the best) but when you see Phil Heat is pathetic is increible is gorgeus is unbelievable oh my God, and also not being racist for a black man he carries one of the most beautiful set of calves, syntholized NO WAY, this calves really show how Phil Heat is Kicking his ass in the gym. Can someone calculate just seeing the videos and photos and having experiences with Caliphers how the bodyfat percetage can be???

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chest and back improved a lot. Those arms look as if they belonged on the body of a fucking bear.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I remember someone saying that Kai somehow stood a chance at the O this year. I'd like all the Kai fans to take a good hard look at the next Mr O.

Why would u even throw that out there? if i had a nickel for everytime you put down kai...... Why didnt you say "I remember someone saying that WOLF somehow stood a chance at the O this year. I'd like all the WOLF fans to take a good hard look at the next Mr O."

Phil heath comes out of nowhere looking amazing, that is nothing against Kai. Im sure all the Kai fans still think he's is awesome, its not his fault Phil heath is looking amazing this year better than anybody so far this year. Im sure there are still people who (after seeing these pics) would still think that Wolf can take it (which i doubt because phil is looking so much better).

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
but when you see Phil Heat is pathetic is increible is gorgeus is unbelievable oh my God, and also not being racist for a black man he carries one of the most beautiful set of calves, syntholized NO WAY, this calves really show how Phil Heat is Kicking his ass in the gym.

:ughnoes:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
syntholized NO WAY

I'm not saying Phil uses shyntol, but if done correctly you can't notice it. Most of the top pros used synthol at least once.

Anyway, I'm not taking anything from Phil, he's probably hitting his best years, he looks perfect.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why would u even throw that out there? if i had a nickel for everytime you put down kai...... Why didnt you say "I remember someone saying that WOLF somehow stood a chance at the O this year. I'd like all the WOLF fans to take a good hard look at the next Mr O."

Phil heath comes out of nowhere looking amazing, that is nothing against Kai. Im sure all the Kai fans still think he's is awesome, its not his fault Phil heath is looking amazing this year better than anybody so far this year. Im sure there are still people who (after seeing these pics) would still think that Wolf can take it (which i doubt because phil is looking so much better).

Phil didn't come out of no-where. That is my point. All the Kai fandom is misplaced and is what I have been stating for a long time now.

And the reason for not having a go at Dennis Wolf is that there isn't the same fanfare, there isn't the same delusions of grandure, and Dennis actually looks good :thumbsup2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Phil didn't come out of no-where. That is my point. All the Kai fandom is misplaced and is what I have been stating for a long time now.

And the reason for not having a go at Dennis Wolf is that there isn't the same fanfare, there isn't the same delusions of grandure, and Dennis actually looks good :thumbsup2:
I think the issue with Wolf is that he has not yet realized his potential and the expectations, while Phil is doing that since his Pro debut, he never came off shape in a show, and improved dramatically in 3 years, from rising rookie with a bright future, to a Sandow contended EVERYBODY must watch his back from.Wolf otherwise hasn't improved where he needs too, see calves, lower back, thus making him more a "could be" Mr. Olympia than a "He's Mr. Olympia".Kai, like Phil is always in shape, shredded, and huge, he ain't the most aesthetic guy, but he has everything needed to be a contender, he took the AC title, and he's on the spotlight too, def more a threat for Phil and Dext than Wolf or than Jay also.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ And the aesthetics is why Phil has it all over Kai. And given the recent pics of Dex I'd almost say that Dex will have to be at his absolute best to retain the O title.

S

soumi

Looks amazingly ripped this far out from The Mr Olympia. It´s just a little over 2 months left and he already looks pretty lean. I think Dexter and Jay will have a tough evening at the 27th of September

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

:umwtf: kai has less flaws that Dennis... but i guess thats off topic. I mean Phil came out of nowhere looking awesome because he's been looking better and better every guest posing and he came out this show looking better than any other appearance.

I dont think its delusions of grandure when it comes down to an Arnold Classic winner. I am a huge Kai fan but i dont think he can Beat Phill concidering how good he is currently looking. IMO kai's recent appearance as a guest poser looks more impressive than jay, dex, or wolf's appearances and thats no small accomplishment. So you can be as baffled as you want when people have Kai placing very high on their olympia predictions. When it comes down to the Back, nobody in this coming olympia is better than Kai, and from the side he aint no sloutch either.

Phil heath has been blowing my mind away. I saw him when he took a ton of time off and then did the Iron Man, i was so damn impressed. This guy is a phenominon (spell check lol) and he already made his mark in history but he will continue to be a remembered competitor, he has been compared to Flex Wheeler in the past but theres no doubt in my mind that he will or has surpassed Flex's greatness

i sneaked back stage at the Iron Man when he won it.
index.cfm

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ holy sh*t! at Phil's arms here

l_537424a3f51ab66c315a4a6fd1eb0180-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ not only his arms, his overall look is amazing... what a champ rigth there!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^^ damn i look chubby there lol, i took a pretty long break from bodybuilding before that day. he looks so freaky just standing there in person in that condition. his triceps were like little baloons when he wasnt flexing

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks man, Phil looks more than sick!, hes gonna win this years O!