• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality's Contest pics 2009

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont get it. He made a thread to keep us updated with his progress, yet some world saviours started telling him what to do. He told us exactly what he was going to do, he did it, end of story. He acted nice until some people started bashing him for not being as lean as they wanted to. Its his his life, his decisions. It seems like if you want to compete, you have to get some approval or else you get banned. Pathetic.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And nither do other people with him.

People kept banging on to him that "you need to do this to get to this" blah blah blah. While it may be good advice which I did agree on it wasn't necessary giving that Jason said he wanted to compete in the heavy's not the light heavy's as theres much more competition hence thats why he didnt want to compete shredded. If everyone had left it and dropped the constant didgging then it probably wouldn't have got to this.
Bulkboy said:
agree with lance, duality cant be solely blamed for this.

i mean, tons of people who have never posted a pic on this board EVER was nagging on him. what kind of replies can u expect eventually?
Disagree.

He could have just not replied, walked away, spent the time focussed on his prep. Instead he was combative, argumentative and insulting.

I've said this elsewhere; Duality was given a good deal of advice by experienced and knowledgeable people which he was dismissive of and acting like he knew what he was doing. Rather than leave it at that Duality just had to keep up his front.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont get it. He made a thread to keep us updated with his progress, yet some world saviours started telling him what to do. He told us exactly what he was going to do, he did it, end of story. He acted nice until some people started bashing him for not being as lean as they wanted to. Its his his life, his decisions. It seems like if you want to compete, you have to get some approval or else you get banned. Pathetic.

great post man:2: this shows what most members here think i believe. i think u will find very little support for how some members acted outside of the mod section. most peoples common sense, will have them supporting duality in this case.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Lets be fair. He didn't really want to compete. He didn't really want anything other than kudos. He showed up at contest that was on.

I mean he looks soft and everyone warned him he would be:
th_95565_07242009231851_122_61lo-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great post man:2: this shows what most members here think i believe. i think u will find very little support for how some members acted outside of the mod section. most peoples common sense, will have them supporting duality in this case.

2 people doesn't equal a concensus :rofl3:

I'm not a mod, I actually think that the guys that were trying to help were spot on.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And nither do other people with him.

People kept banging on to him that "you need to do this to get to this" blah blah blah. While it may be good advice which I did agree on it wasn't necessary giving that Jason said he wanted to compete in the heavy's not the light heavy's as theres much more competition hence thats why he didnt want to compete shredded. If everyone had left it and dropped the constant didgging then it probably wouldn't have got to this.

I'm talking about other threads to pick fights in when most of the heat was over in his thread.

You must admit looking at his contest pics that he should have taken at least some of the advice people was giving him. He looked soft, no where NEAR 5% as he claimed, the insane vascularity is no where to be seen, the visible vein he was so proud of is not showing on any of the pics either.

His "gameplan" was to finish in the top 2 or 3 (can't remember which it was) and he got 4th, he didn't come in shredded or anything near that and there for got his ass whopped.
Remember that these pics are after he ate his magic sandwich according to him made him look amazing.

Somehow the describtion of himself didn't match anything on the pics.. Funny how stage light can change things.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Lets be fair. He didn't really want to compete. He didn't really want anything other than kudos. He showed up at contest that was on.

I mean he looks soft and everyone warned him he would be:
th_95565_07242009231851_122_61lo-1.jpg

Duality looks good just like "he" wanted to be.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2 people doesn't equal a concensus :rofl3:

I'm not a mod, I actually think that the guys that were trying to help were spot on.

ye but fafamir rarely post, still he took his time to reply to this one, prolly because he felt strongly about it. ye, u support the mods, but aside from u i dont think ull find that many regular members that support them in this case.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
most peoples common sense, will have them supporting duality in this case.

So giving advice on how to look better, do better and hopefully place the best that you can is now not considered support?

I for one think that the mindless backpadding that goes on here at MM is childish and something I could do with out.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Disagree.

He could have just not replied, walked away, spent the time focussed on his prep. Instead he was combative, argumentative and insulting.

I've said this elsewhere; Duality was given a good deal of advice by experienced and knowledgeable people which he was dismissive of and acting like he knew what he was doing. Rather than leave it at that Duality just had to keep up his front.

If Duality wasn't taking advice in the first place, that tells you he doesn't want it! The people trying to give advice (whilst they were right, i agree) should have just stopped giving advice, he didnt want to be shredded as IS wanted him too or anyone else.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I for one think that the mindless backpadding that goes on here at MM is childish and something I could do with out.

Back-patting you silly english-as-a second-language-person. :p

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ye but fafamir rarely post, still he took his time to reply to this one, prolly because he felt strongly about it. ye, u support the mods, but aside from u i dont think ull find that many regular members that support them in this case.

:doh:

I find this a bit insulting bulky. You should know by now that I am not some mindless kid that just supports whatever is cool.

I actually think that Jase would have gotten less advice if he had not had his BS and rose-coloured glasses on (5% BF my arse). Experienced people were trying to help as a result of his egotism. And he could have walked away from the thread at any time.

He could have walked away from any of the other dozens of arguments he has started/involved himself with in the past. He didn't. He was banned. Get over it. :shakefist:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:doh:

I find this a bit insulting bulky. You should know by now that I am not some mindless kid that just supports whatever is cool.

I actually think that Jase would have gotten less advice if he had not had his BS and rose-coloured glasses on (5% BF my arse). Experienced people were trying to help as a result of his egotism.

im not saying ure mindlessly supporting the mods. u obviously feel strongly that ure right, i just completely disagree. and i think alot of others do too. fine, critizism is ok, but it can be presented in a better way. and when u have 10 people constantly nagging on u about how u look and how u should do things, and half of those people have never posted a pic on this board in their life, then i can see why he got irritated.

its a problem i think, that some members on this board, act quite arrogantly against other members. like pickle said, critizism can be presented in a less "im good, u suck" kinda way.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yes, Im a full-time lurker:icon_ninja:

This is just another proof. Fight as much as you want still the team ''duality-bashers'' will fight back until they have the last word. Prolly its just wiser to back off and let them be happy. Trying to express your thoughts is pointless if they dont match with the ones of the ''referees''.

And please, dont bother quoting and replying to my post as this is the last post I shall make in this thread.:talkhand:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not saying ure mindlessly supporting the mods. u obviously feel strongly that ure right, i just completely disagree. and i think alot of others do too. fine, critizism is ok, but it can be presented in a better way. and when u have 10 people constantly nagging on u about how u look and how u should do things, and half of those people have never posted a pic on this board in their life, then i can see why he got irritated.

its a problem i think, that some members on this board, act quite arrogantly against other members. like pickle said, critizism can be presented in a less "im good, u suck" kinda way.

I agree that there could have been less "I'm good, you suck" about it. But that is as much about Duality as it is about anything else. Jase has consistently pissed people off for as long as he has been a member here. Much like JornT gets no love for any of his comments, your history will affect your treatment.
and half of those people have never posted a pic on this board in their life,
But I think you will find that these people giving him advice were probably exactly the people you want giving you advice leading into a contest. I certainly would be wanting help from JB, Flex, IS and Tunen if I was competing.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
which guys that tried to help don't have pics?

Ironslave - he's posted pics from his show he did years ago
JB - posts pics regularly in his log
Tunen - posts pics regularly in his log
Robcardu - colombian
Flex - had pics up at the dungeon, none here besides from the Arnold Expo
Line - has he posted in here?
Freakzilla - has a newborn and a 3 year old

Plus, the only ones above mentioned that haven't competeted are Papi and Line (they're scared of speedos) and the other several have competed succesfully and all dieted very very well and in fact leaner than our pal Jason. (I've seen pics of all, even Papi in a thong)

I forgot to mention Tim, but he doesn't count since he's Australian.

I for one give Jason kudos for stepping on stage again, gaining another learning experience. I'm sure next time you'll do better for whatever reason and achieve your goal at that time.

Papi, please, don't post any more pics of you in that thong.

k thanx

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I forgot to mention Tim, but he doesn't count since he's Australian.

I didn't actually make any comments in his contest thread. After his contest my only posts were related to a question raised about how lean professionals are.