• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality's Contest pics 2009

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
this place is full of hostility.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Woah, okay.:umwtf:

Anyone care to talk to the local MM psychologist? :bitelip:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He have been searching for fights any where possible, insulting anyone who didn't agree with him. This have been pointed out a fair amount of times the last weeks time.

Again he did try as often as possible to start fights, provoking and insulting to others. If you really believe he was saint since he came back from his last banning, I'd strongly recommend glasses. You seem to not understand that he was acting like a complete ass in other threads as well... not just his contest thread.

I am all for supporting anyone that wants to step on stage and do their best ,but I do not see any good reason as to why you should mindlessly support the person in what ever he wants to do. Specially when that person is complete full of BS which his contest pictures shows. This also have been pointed out alot of times but somehow it doesn't matter to you.
Quite a few people on this board could do what he did and still place better, just show up at any contest that's on. I just can't see the magic in that.

I agree with this.

I have several PM's, rep comments and the like that were deliberately antogonistic and vitriolic. All unprovoked and worthy of banning. I actively distanced myself from any of his discussions so as not provoke any more e-drama in an effort to keep the board away from his pathetic little wars.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

ure right that the mods didnt say anything directly vulgar or offensive. but they didnt really have to, the overall tone was so negative and arrogant, and he got jumped on by so many at the same time, that him responding like he did seems like a very natural defense mechanism. i would probably do the same if i were in his shoes i'll admit right now.

but how about the mods, if they dont get the response they want from duality, just ignore it and stops posting in his thread? didnt see much of that either.

EXACTLY wht i wanted to say ..... if he doesn't want to listen to someones advice. . then let it be .. i think he had mentioned in the thread that he put the pics up so that ppl can follow his prep ... not tell him wht to do or how to do it (even if they are right) .... and if i was being treated so negatively and arrogantly on my contest thread (if i ever have one lol) ... like bulkboy said ... i would have done exactly the same thing ... i don't know just my two cents on this ... even though he doesn't know who i am neither does anyone else out here know me actually .. so i am not really biased ... i am jsut another member on here who was following hsi thread.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Bulkboy is being ridiculous. Mods and Admins see the strings being pulled. "Limited perspectivism" applies here.

raggamuffini

raggamuffini

^^
I know that it doesn't matter at all here in MM, but I completely agree with bulkboy..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a BODYBUILDING board.

One of the main priorities of bodybuilding is CONDITIONING.

You can't post 2 week out pictures of you completely out of shape and expect zero criticism. I can't stand any of this talk "well...he wanted to come in less conditioned, so let him!!!" If you arn't going to make an effort to bring the best condition you possibly can, then quit bodybuilding. Go compete in fitness shows or become a model.

Everytime I see members moan and whine that "the mods are big bad bullies out to get us," is only proof we have lots of drama queens on our forum. That's probably the main reason you're so upset that Duality is gone, he was the biggest drama-maker of all. Admit it, you loved every second of it.

Read over the thread once more, Duality was offered a handful of excellent advice. He has never taken constructive criticism well at all.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Once again, I'll post my point.

Yeah, most of you guys (Flex, IS; JB, tim) where trying to help Duality with his prep but I'm pretty sure you were enjoying every "I'm 5% BF", "I want to place high in the heavies" he posted. I mean, sometimes I though you were expecting an out-of-control answer from him.

Don't get me wrong, I love in some way this kind of confrontation, it spices up the forum, but you guys, at mods, CAN'T (or shouldnt) act as regular members, IMHO.

Yeah, of course you should say the truth (or what you think the truth is) but again, as mods, I think you should take care of what buttons are you pushing with some members (as sexnews brilliantly said).

I understand both arguments - Bulkboy's and mod's - but IMHO a mod should never allow bad language nor insults but also he should know when a discurssion must be stopped.

My 2 cents.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yeah, most of you guys (Flex, IS; JB, tim) where trying to help Duality with his prep but I'm pretty sure you were enjoying every "I'm 5% BF", "I want to place high in the heavies" he posted. I mean, sometimes I though you were expecting an out-of-control answer from him.

Don't get me wrong, I love in some way this kind of confrontation, it spices up the forum, but you guys, at mods, CAN'T (or shouldnt) act as regular members, IMHO.

Yeah, of course you should say the truth (or what you think the truth is) but again, as mods, I think you should take care of what buttons are you pushing with some members (as sexnews brilliantly said).

I understand both arguments - Bulkboy's and mod's - but IMHO a mod should never allow bad language nor insults but also he should know when a discurssion must be stopped.

My 2 cents.

Well said bro.:thumbsup2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

My 2 cents.

a) I'm not a mod

b) I didn't post any advice in his pre-contest thread - read this
tim290280 said:
I actively distanced myself from any of his discussions so as not provoke any more e-drama in an effort to keep the board away from his pathetic little wars.

c) Your argument is flawed - arseholes who've been banned a half dozen times piss people off not the other way around.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
a)

c) Your argument is flawed - arseholes who've been banned a half dozen times piss people off not the other way around.

Your logic is flawed as well :thumbsup2:

P

Pain

VIP

Enough DA. You are just as bad as anyone here. Stop trying to escalate this dispute with those sort of quick fire posts.

We get it, you guys didn't like us handing out a ban to Duality. He bad mouthed a mod, he got banned for it. I don't know why you guys see this as unfair.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Enough DA. You are just as bad as anyone here. Stop trying to escalate this dispute with those sort of quick fire posts.

We get it, you guys didn't like us handing out a ban to Duality. He bad mouthed a mod, he got banned for it. I don't know why you guys see this as unfair.

You have PM

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Logic? I think you mean statement or argument.

Given your statement is thus inferior and lacking any justification you really shouldn't try to be provocative. It's kinda beneath you.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He bad mouthed a mod, he got banned for it. I don't know why you guys see this as unfair.

I'm pretty sure you Pain and the rest of the guys got our point. Of course it's not unfair to ban him for that, but IMHO the dispute got to a point that should not have got if some of you stopped it.

I'm not "protecting" Duality in any way, just because he is not a child anymore, but I was only stating what I would do if I was a forum admin.

PS: really, I'm only trying to help, but this is my last post on this topic, I'm sure I told everything I should. Tnx. :thumbsup2:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is exactly what i wanted to avoid...oh well but who am i ??

:49:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Had Pain intervened just as many people would have complained but for other reasons.

P

Pain

VIP
Had Pain intervened just as many people would have complained but for other reasons.

The only thing I could of done to end the back and forth bickering was to close the thread. I left it open in hope it would just sort itself out. :bitelip:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a BODYBUILDING board.

One of the main priorities of bodybuilding is CONDITIONING.

You can't post 2 week out pictures of you completely out of shape and expect zero criticism. I can't stand any of this talk "well...he wanted to come in less conditioned, so let him!!!" If you arn't going to make an effort to bring the best condition you possibly can, then quit bodybuilding. Go compete in fitness shows or become a model.

Everytime I see members moan and whine that "the mods are big bad bullies out to get us," is only proof we have lots of drama queens on our forum. That's probably the main reason you're so upset that Duality is gone, he was the biggest drama-maker of all. Admit it, you loved every second of it.

Read over the thread once more, Duality was offered a handful of excellent advice. He has never taken constructive criticism well at all.

Agree 100%.

My 2 cents.

Look dude, nobody was trying to push Duality's buttons at first. Read the thread from the beginning, you will see I went WELL out of my way to offer advice to help, and essentially poured my heart out on a post to try and motivate him (which many other members, some of those who have competed and came in looking incredible valued very much).

JB said this earlier, but things were fine until he got on with his delusional, egotistical nonsense. The fact that we're mods has nothing to do with not being able to call a spade a spade. This is a bodybuilding forum, and if somebody lies about things like he did, he is going to get called on it by some of the active members (his 5% bf, his 'crazy vein", whatever else he lied about).

I kept asking for his contest pics several times so everyone could give the kid a dose of reality. The reason he didn't want to put them up was because then we could all see he was lying. Did we expect Duality to respond the way we did? Probably, we all know by now he's an immature, delusional egomaniac, but there was never any attempt by the mods to "push his buttons" and lure him into any kind of meltdown.

The reason he was banned was personal insults he mad at me, which then he completely crossed the line on his brothers account on me, and others.