• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NFL Talk Thread

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would just like to take this time to thank the Chicago Bears organization for ruining Jay Cutler.

Edit: The bears gained 2 yards the ENTIRE second half against the vikings. Ron Turner needs to be fired as well as Lovie Smith and Jerry Angelo. Fuck all of them and the McCasky's, that old bitch needs to die already.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^aw they played good considering it was against the vikes :D

X

Xiva

Banned
To bad that i cant stay awake for tonights match, it's gonna be awesome!

Saints will win, i hope.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^aw they played good considering it was against the vikes :D

Ron Turner has the worst play calling in the world. Ever since Lovie got rid of Ron Rivera the bears defense has become worse every year. They should be 2-9 if Pittsburgh and Seattle could make field goals.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Saints are killing it !

great ofense! Brees is on the money!

I liked the Steelers game this week. Dixon actually did well... ok that interception wasn't good, but for someone that hasn't played a game it was pretty good..

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I greatly enjoy Brett Favre losing to shitty teams. The only better thing about yesterdays MNF game would have been a helmet to helmet hit on him giving him a concussion.

BEAR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I greatly enjoy Brett Favre losing to shitty teams. The only better thing about yesterdays MNF game would have been a helmet to helmet hit on him giving him a concussion.

BEAR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's a joke (or hope it is), but it's really not cool to wish a serious head injury which could affect a man's daily livelihood for the rest of his life on anybody.

Brett played great though too, for what it's worth.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that game was rigged :angrydude:
but our D did suck it up, need pat back in on NT

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was a really fun game to watch. But the fact is, Lovie Smith and the rest of his crew of morons should STILL be fired. ONly thing I am wondering is where has that kind of team been all year? Sure, maybe it shows that there is some potential for receivers like Aromashadou, but our defense (coached by yours truly, Lovie Smith) sucked in the second half, and they played good when there was no pressure.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bears fired a bunch of offensive coaches which was good, but the drooling retard lovie smith still has a job along with jerry angelo. Bears didn't pick up charlie weis, and probably won't get jeremey bates from USC since pete carroll is going to be coaching the seahawks. I am not optimistic for this 2010 Bears season.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ah, how exciting it is to watch Brett Favre take a beating and lose in over time.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:tear:

we choked in regulation and got robbed in ot

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:tear:

we choked in regulation and got robbed in ot

Brett Favre could have scrambled for 6 or 7 yards and put the vikings in field goal range, but Favre's ego of course wants him to make the big throw and he ends up throwing a pick.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who's Archie gunna be going for?...peyton already has a ring lol...I'd like to see him rocking his #9 jersey in the stands it would be funny

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^he said hes pulling for da colts, cant go against blood even though it is against his squad

X

Xiva

Banned
Colts is most likely gonna win, but i hope that Saints can do it..

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I want Peyton to get his second ring. He's just too damn good.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I want Peyton to throw 10 interceptions and get sacked double that amount.

Neither of those will happen sadly.