• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My New Gift!

P

Pain

VIP
Didn't they fix the xbox problem with new batches being sold? Ive had my 360 for about a year now and play on it alot and ive not had a problem whatsoever with it.

They just changed the error you receive when it overeats. They can't go in and change the hardware about as that would be them admitting the 360 is a piece of junk and was rushed out the door. They would probably get sued if they released a new model that prevents it overheating as everyone that has the RROD model would be pissed.

Microsoft are only doing well on the software side of things.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well they have a fan that you can buy for about $60 to put in back of the XBox 360, and that might save the red ring of death thing! And I think if ever I do send it to Microsoft for repairs, it'll be fixed indefinetely. There's also some modifications you can do to the system to fix it, but I don't know anything about that stuff.

the fan can actually fry your system so your most likely better off without it

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Because buying a product that you know is going to break is a pain in the ass? Even if it can be repaired for free, its still a hassle.

Maybe so, but if the games are worth it then yeah
but didnt worry me when mine RROD, sent it off, got it back in 1 week
only ever once RROD in 3 + years
so not to bad

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seems like Pain hates Microsoft :skurred:

i still like ps3 better than xbox, i had them both and sold my xbox, maybe ill buy it later ...who knows.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seems like Pain hates Microsoft :skurred:

i still like ps3 better than xbox, i had them both and sold my xbox, maybe ill buy it later ...who knows.

right now i have both and i like them both. i have alot of friends who play on Xbox Live and i have friends who play on the PS3 so im gonna keep both and enjoy and as far as the RROD ive had my 360 for almost 3 years and i havent had a problem yet (knock on wood) lol

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't they fix the xbox problem with new batches being sold? Ive had my 360 for about a year now and play on it alot and ive not had a problem whatsoever with it.

Johnny, when u get it set up tell us your gamertag and we'll hit it up online sometime.

Thanks Lance, that'd be a lot of fun. We should all scheduele some kind of Xbox event and a game to play. There's so many games out, I don't know which ones to get!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Thanks Lance, that'd be a lot of fun. We should all scheduele some kind of Xbox event and a game to play. There's so many games out, I don't know which ones to get!

Yeh I was thinking the same and itd be great but i'm not sure many people play it or at least they don't want to play. My gamertag is X0 Big Guns 0X

A great online game is Call of duty: world at war i'm always on that. I don't really play alot of diff games. I tend to just stick with one that I like and tan the shit out of it lol.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeh I was thinking the same and itd be great but i'm not sure many people play it or at least they don't want to play. My gamertag is X0 Big Guns 0X

A great online game is Call of duty: world at war i'm always on that. I don't really play alot of diff games. I tend to just stick with one that I like and tan the shit out of it lol.

i play COD WaW my gamertag is jnutz19

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Ive already got you as a friend? I don't see you on it much aswell prolly because of different time zones.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive already got you as a friend? I don't see you on it much aswell prolly because of different time zones.

i havent palyed in a while and now i got a cast on my right hand so i want be playin much for anothe 2 weeks

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff