• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official WWE thread!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ i know...new for this year lol

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
nah cm punk should stay on smackdown. raw is too crowded as is. cena will be good for smackdown. he will end takers streak at wrestlemaina.

any bet big show turns on his team at bragging point to set up dx vs jerishow for the titles. Id actually love to see dx with the titles and then have edge and christian reunite to take them on. lolol. if only they could somehow make hbk and hhh heels and make edge and christian the faces :p instant classic!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Snoop dogg did a good job hosting raw, was actually funny

too bad about next week's guest hosts, nascar guys :deadhorse:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Once again, the only thing worth watching in the WWE right now, 1:25 in :49:

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ that was hilarious :rofl3:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh, bragging rights was more entertaining then i thought it would be, the match between the miz and morrison was a good match, batista went crazy on rey, he really looked crazy, his body just becomes huge and veiny whenever he is fghting, it's scary

Raw was good 2, the hosts sucked, but big show vs undertaker for the title?! crazy..

can't wait for smackdown!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jack swagger WHC? Cryme Tyme splitting up, khali taking break? the 1st SD after WM is pretty interesting!!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jack swagger WHC? Cryme Tyme splitting up, khali taking break? the 1st SD after WM is pretty interesting!!

Lame. If Christian won the MIIB, he could have essentially done the exact same thing (minus hitting Edge). Christian could have came out and cashed it in against an injured Jericho with Edge watching the whole thing, which would have led to Edge questioning Christian's friendship and ruining his chance to take the title from Jericho, which would have led into Edge vs Christian vs Jericho... which then could have branched off into just Edge vs. Christian.

Would have been 10x better.